<SEMI ALIVE> Captain America 4-Disc 3D Blu-ray Set = $19.99 (+ Thor, Pirates, Cars 2)

Jcaugustine

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Update: 10/19

- Thor and Cars 2 are now back to the regular 3D Blu-ray price at $28.75 each.

- Captain America still $19.99 has gone back in stock but sells out in less than an hour.

- Pirates of the Caribbean OST has the 4-Disc description but people are getting the 5-Disc Set.

Pricing error perhaps since the 2D versions actually cost more?

Captain America: The 1st Avenger

http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/6223933/product.html

"3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy"... anyway pre-order it now!

Here are other pre-orders:

Cars 2 (4-Disc) 3D Blu-ray Set:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...-Digital-Copy/6160519/product.html?rcmndsrc=2

Pirates: On Stranger Tides (4-Disc) 3D Blu-ray Set:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/6099854/product.html

Here are some in-stock already:

Lion King (4-Disc) 3D Blu-ray Set:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...PID=4485850&SID=u1536068t3415444f9fp0dd0c0s20

Thor (4-Disc) 3D Blu-ray Set:
http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movi...Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Copy/6085506/product.html

:hot:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope my order went through. Did anyone have problems during checkout?

I had it sitting in my cart but I had to register an account Overstock.com and all of a sudden 'item no longer available'.

It eventually showed up again when I pressed the back button so I went ahead and placed the order. Now the page is shifting between in stock to out of stock.

Had it sitting in my cart but I had to register an account Overstock.com and all of a sudden 'item no longer available'.

It eventually showed up again when I pressed the back button so I went ahead and placed the order.

Had it sitting in my cart but I had to register an account Overstock.com and all of a sudden 'item no longer available'.

It eventually showed up again just kept pressing the back button, so I went ahead and placed the order.

I don't think it's a pricing error, they have had several other 3D movies for the same price. The only problem is they are all oos, Thor 3D was in stock a second ago.

[quote name='eliter1']OOS! Damn![/QUOTE]
I don't know. I'm refreshing the page and it's switching from OOS to In Stock to OOS. I think they're in the early process and the system may not recognize it.

I was able to place an order like 5 mins ago but I hope they honor it.

Just picked this up a minute ago. Shipping was closer $3 than $1 though - but I did order off my phone so you might have more flexibility on a computer?

[quote name='BuckSatan']Just placed my order from a PC and it's showing as 2.95 for shipping as well.[/QUOTE]
The $1 shipping was only good for yesterday.

This got OOS pretty fast that day too.

[quote name='BuckSatan']Just placed my order from a PC and it's showing as 2.95 for shipping as well.[/QUOTE]
The $1.50 shipping was only good on 10/12, yesterday.

Item got OOS pretty fast on that day though.

I just ordered one. Though there may be a coupon or discount between now and 11/1 this is a great price for the set and I believe there are extra goodies in the 3D Blus that are not available unless you get the box set. I don't have a 3D setup - and am not likely to get one - but this is currently cheaper than the 2D Blu and for the extra stuff I couldn't resist.

Chris

I know this are the 3D version and thus more expensive. But paying $23 for a movie (I only want Capt America) is still to much for me. Will wait till regular Blu is $15 or cheaper.

Hot damn!

I was able to preorder Captain America the other day with the discounted shipping, so should I cancel it and re-order it again with Cars 2, Pirates, Lion King, and Thor and just pay 1 shipping fee?

Decisions decisions

Hot damn!

I was able to preorder Captain America the other day with the discounted shipping, so should I cancel it and re-order it again with Cars 2, Pirates, Lion King, and Thor and just pay 1 shipping fee all together? Best value!

Decisions decisions

[quote name='nightmare452']I know this are the 3D version and thus more expensive. But paying $23 for a movie (I only want Capt America) is still to much for me. Will wait till regular Blu is $15 or cheaper.[/QUOTE]

You could probably sell just the DVD for like $5 (if not more).

This is not a price mistake. I bought Thor 3d and Lion King 3d a couple of weeks ago and got them fine for 19.99. There have been a few at this price since 10/2. So don't worry, you'll get them. Keep in mind though that they charge you fully for all the items now. I ordered CA and Cars 2, and even though they don't come out for a few weeks, they already took their 43 bucks.

[quote name='pats0132']Anyone send this to amazon to price match[/QUOTE]

Doubtful that Amazon would pm since the item currently shows OOS.

[quote name='jazzman']Doubtful that Amazon would pm since the item currently shows OOS.[/QUOTE]
I don't think Amz price matches Overstock... but I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fieldkillah']Just managed to place an order for Captain America.[/QUOTE]
Seems Overstock turns their preorders back on but it sells out real fast in the morning.

Also noticed that both Thor and Cars 2 are back up to $28.75.

Updated the OP.

It's kind of odd,my Captain America shipped(along with,Thor and Lion King) last night..CA release is Oct. 25th I believe...yup.

[quote name='GTR R35']It's kind of odd,my Captain America shipped(along with,Thor and Lion King) last night..CA release is Oct. 25th I believe...yup.[/QUOTE]

The 25th is the US release date as well and mine shipped out.

[quote name='GTR R35']It's kind of odd,my Captain America shipped(along with,Thor and Lion King) last night..CA release is Oct. 25th I believe...yup.[/QUOTE]
Captain America shipped out on the 19th for me too.

I just got my Pirates of the Carribean OST and I got the 5-DISC set!

I applaud you Overstock :applause:

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I missed out on this deal. Can't get in on all of the deals...[/QUOTE]
Your lucky day.

Seems Captain America preorders are back IN STOCK as of 1:40 pm eastern right now!

[quote name='HanawayCoca']Your lucky day.

Seems Captain America preorders are back IN STOCK as of 1:40 pm eastern right now![/QUOTE]
And it's OOS, as of 1:54 pm ET.

Wow just 14 minutes.

Hope you got one man.

My order came in Saturday, including Captain America which is not supposed to be out until the 25th Tuesday.

imgp4532.jpg

[quote name='Jcaugustine']My order came in Saturday, including Captain America which is not supposed to be out until the 25th Tuesday.

imgp4532.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Yep, mine came Thursday. I may start getting big release games or Blus here if Cars 2 comes that early as well. 5 days before release including the weekend? Score.

[quote name='Jcaugustine']My order came in Saturday, including Captain America which is not supposed to be out until the 25th Tuesday.

imgp4532.jpg
[/QUOTE]
As did mine. I've never used Overstock before but I'm quite happy with it.

Man I've been watching this for a while and still OOS for me. You guys think they get more stock and how long are they keeping Captain America at that price?

bread's done
Back