Send me something awesome that i can buy with 90 bucks.

JMEPO

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have 90 dollars sitting dusty in my paypal account and honestly, I really want an excuse to buy something. If you see something cool or have seen something cool remember the lazy guy and post the link in this thread. By the way im not picky whatsoever. Anything. anything cool.

buy 90 dollars in Amazon.com giftcards on ebay and buy whatever you want from amazon.com Or, use that money to get yourself a free 360.

[quote name='JMEPO']Does Taco Bell take Paypal? lol good idea though...[/quote]
Send it to checking account, withdraw said 90 dollars, rock out with 90 tacos. Just make sure you have nothing else to do and are near a toilet.:lol:

[quote name='help1']Or, use that money to get yourself a free 360.[/quote]

Anyone else see the contradiction here?

21J38WTGQJL._AA199_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS...2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1204914525&sr=1-2

Toothless (pronounced 'TOOOOFFFLESS') Hooker in a Box?

Hmmm, paypal...paypal...

Well if you like comics, check out the various Marvel Omnibuses/Deluxe collections on amazon, or the DC Absolute editions.

Stuff like this; amazon has them for great discounts, no tax/free shipping. 33% off most of these:

Captain America Omnibus (Brubaker's run, contains issues 1-25 plus more)...$47.xx while everywhere else/MSRP it's $75

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Or Watchmen Absolute Edition, also $47.xx, usually $75

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...t_shr?_encoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

Sorry for the ref links, I'm not getting kickbacks (at least not that I know of), these are just the direct copied links from my page view for them since they are in my "to be ordered" cart.

Captain America Omnibus (Brubaker's run, contains issues 1-25 plus more)...$47.xx while everywhere else/MSRP it's $75

OH LA LA...

[quote name='JMEPO']I have 90 dollars sitting dusty in my paypal account and honestly, I really want an excuse to buy something. If you see something cool or have seen something cool remember the lazy guy and post the link in this thread. By the way im not picky whatsoever. Anything. anything cool.[/QUOTE]

Do you like Mad Magazine or Gary Larson's Far Side? Both have very nice rather large collector books out about $75 each or so that might be your fancy.

[quote name='karkyco']Okay I was going to suggest trying to find a cheap Masterpiece Megatron, but that is seriously tight rodeojones.[/quote]

Some import store near me sells those for 60 bucks.

How about 18 different wrestling games?

Dreamcast -

Royal Rumble

PS1 -

Smackdown
Smackdown 2
WWF Attitude

PS2 - (all Smackdown titles)

Just Bring It
Shut Your Mouth
Here Comes the Pain
vs. Raw
vs. Raw 2006

XBOX -

Raw
Raw 2
Wrestlemania XXI

Gamecube -

Wrestlemania X8
Wrestlemania 19
Day of Reckoning
Day of Reckoning 2

XBOX360 -

Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008

I will sell you a Random Box of Crap for $90. There could be anything from a Xbox to used tissue in there. I will also ship it out Overnight.

[quote name='darthbudge']I will sell you a Random Box of Crap for $90. There could be anything from a Xbox to used tissue in there. I will also ship it out Overnight.[/quote]

Wow that would be sweet to get a 90 dollar 360. I dont have one...

bread's done
Back