SenorWooSuavA's Sale List with DBZ GT Final Bout Original,Castlevania Chornicles

SenorWooSuavA

CAGiversary!
Hey Guys, I have a couple of things for sale or trade. Your welcome to offer anything from any system, but asking price is on the side of each title. Your also welcome to make offers.

NEW SEALED Skies of Arcadia Legends for Gamecube $25 Shipped
COMPLETE PERFECT CONDITION Castlevania Chronicles for PS1 $55 Shipped
Mint Condition Official PS1 LCD Screen $80 Shipped
NEW UNOPENED Everquest Online Adventures for PS2 $10 Shipped
NEW Monster Rancher 2 Advance for GBA $20 Shipped
Good condition ORIGINAL 1997 Release Dragon Ball GT Final Bout DISC ONLY Negotiable, as this is rare and not the rerelease

I will also give discounts to bulk purchases and obvious shipping discounts for every extra item ordered. You can check my feedback on ebay for "SenorWooSuavA."

If you feel like bringing the prices down to a more reasonable level, I'd buy Castlevania Chronicles for $30. :?

Hey guys, c'mon now. There's no need to go into a topic and start ripping someone's prices apart. Let the buyer do their own research.

I am not ripping prices, I am stating a fact. he can ask what he wants for them, just as we are free to explain that the same items are sold at lower prices. Maybe Ebay would be best for these items given the prices, and since ebay buyers normally arent too concerned with prices etc at times.

wow...you guys are absolutely right. I never actually looked them up aside from their values on ebay. I might do a repricing in the next week or so, but there is no way I'm getting rid of Castlevania for 30...afterall I paid $36 for it after GMR hehe...but thanks in the oddest way possible

[quote name='Strell']Hey guys, c'mon now. There's no need to go into a topic and start ripping someone's prices apart. Let the buyer do their own research.[/quote]

Thanks for your comment Strell.

[quote name='BigHow']I've done a bunch of trades with this guy and he's an upstanding character.

5 AM bumpity.[/quote]

Yeah How, I am quite the upstanding character...hehe. Nice to see that you broke the 1000 post mark buddy.

[quote name='Trakan']With these prices, you might want to try Ebay. You'll probably get what you're asking for there.[/quote]

Yeah, between that and Half.com, that's where I got the values from.

bread's done
Back