Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson Double D Edition 25.59 after GCU

Ugh...part of me wants to buy it incase the Launch Edition ends up rare. But every other part of me knows that I literally wont touch this anytime in the next couple months.

This one I beat the story in about 7-9 hours. There's some stuff to do after as well for some online content. Co-op is decent fun. I'm not 100% through the "Yoma Nest" (co-op missions) yet. Story is done though. For those of you who played the first one on the 3DS, there's less content, but I feel the combat is better overall making for a more enjoyable experience. Even if the missions are shorter than the ones in Burst. 

The upcoming PS4 release follows a different storyline than the 3DS games. Essentially after Burst the storyline splits off for the versus series (The vita and ps4 games) and Deep Crimson. 

For fans of Senran Kagura, you'll enjoy this game. 

This one I beat the story in about 7-9 hours. There's some stuff to do after as well for some online content. Co-op is decent fun. I'm not 100% through the "Yoma Nest" (co-op missions) yet. Story is done though. For those of you who played the first one on the 3DS, there's less content, but I feel the combat is better overall making for a more enjoyable experience. Even if the missions are shorter than the ones in Burst.

The upcoming PS4 release follows a different storyline than the 3DS games. Essentially after Burst the storyline splits off for the versus series (The vita and ps4 games) and Deep Crimson.

For fans of Senran Kagura, you'll enjoy this game.
Thanks!

I literally just bought the 3DS game on Tuesday and then also got the Vita game on Wednesday. Both are a lot of fun, but I favor the Vita version at the moment. Yes there is a LOT of fan service, but the gameplay isn't bad either.

I literally just bought the 3DS game on Tuesday and then also got the Vita game on Wednesday. Both are a lot of fun, but I favor the Vita version at the moment. Yes there is a LOT of fan service, but the gameplay isn't bad either.
I bought it last week as well and received a price adjustment from BB

Ordered along with EO2U. Is it necessary to the story to play Burst first?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I bought this game, put it in my 3DS and steel diver popped up instead of senran kagura, I guess I got a mislabeled game? Never seen this before

Thanks...picked one up

And a clearanced corpse party special edition and that sleeping dogs game on Xbox...

And not clearanced but a dbz 3ds have fire 23

Ordered along with EO2U. Is it necessary to the story to play Burst first?
It's very helpful to play Burst. The first level for SK2 is the final chapter of Burst re-told. The characters are re-introduced but the story starts off with "We're going to take down the opposing school after everything we've been through!" It also gives a $5 DLC that unlocks the only playable male character in SK2.

There's also three DLC missions to buy (I think they're $9.99, can't check prices after bought) which add more costumes and another episode. The second one makes the game into a side scrolling shooter, and the other two revolve around the small girl trying to make her boobs bigger.

what the hell is going on in this trailer, looks like the dev spent the entire budget on the boobs physics engine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNYUq-ETco

Best Buy allows exchanges...when my Code:Realize Vita card didn't work on my Vita I exchanged it fine for another copy...pretty easy.

I got the last copy of this today. Also picked up corpse party everafter edition for the same price !

Side note- since when tf did best buy start using that spider wrap wire on games? Thankfully the boxes were't really dented from it but still I hate that stuff

hahaha those are terrible, i've walked by a few of those spider wraps completely clawing into the 3ds box. i'll take my chances online where they just keep them on a pallet in a distribution warehouse. got my DD edition today in a bubble envelope in almost perfect shape. really satisfied with bestbuy's service i bought this just a few days ago

I watched some 'gameplay'. Half of the video was a picture of girls in a hot tub talking about each others boobs. The second half you actually got to play the game. You play as a girl on a quest to find red orbs to make her boobs get bigger.

10/10

Would buy if I was 10.

I watched some 'gameplay'. Half of the video was a picture of girls in a hot tub talking about each others boobs. The second half you actually got to play the game. You play as a girl on a quest to find red orbs to make her boobs get bigger.

10/10

Would buy if I was 10.
Oh man, there's a game (Vita dungeon crawler I think) where the objective of the game is literally to make the main character's chest bigger.

10/10

Would buy if I was 10.
wait, so the game is about then trying to increase boobs?

wait, so the game is about then trying to increase boobs?
Well, the one I seen was apparently about a girl that get's made fun of by all the other girls with big boobs because she has small boobs. So she decides to go on a quest to get big boobs so she'll fit in.

Great game for all teenage girls to play that want to prepare for High School. Buying a copy for each of my nieces. #bestuncleever

Sounds like a vita game. Kinda surprised its 3ds.
Well, there are Senran Kagura games on Vita, but unfortunately statements like this are why we Vita owners don't get respect. Not all Vita games are T&A, people. It's getting old. :(

....And this is why I need to stop buying games day 1 knowing full well I won't touch the game for months, maybe years due to my embarrassingly large backlog!  :wall:

bread's done
Back