Separated at birth???

Havoc1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It all started a few months ago when I showed my wife the video of CheapyD sampling the canned air from 7-11. We both had a good laugh and life went on.

The other night she was watching tv while I read the paper. She didn't know what was coming on, so she tuned in to the tv guide channel. A moment later she inquired, "Isn't that the guy from that cheap asses site?". Confused, I peered over the top of my paper to see what appeared to be Cheapy's evil twin grinning back at me. Could this be the product of some secret cloning program not unlike 'The Island'? Or has Cheapy decided to branch out in to the world of fashion? You decide.

30ixhck.gif

Cheap ass extraordinaire CheapyD.

4dya0y1.jpg

Fashion team stylist David Evangelista.

)-(

[quote name='Snake2715']Not to rain on the parade but this has been posted time and time again.[/QUOTE]
Yes, I made this same topic months ago.

[quote name='Weedy649']:whistle2:o and the clone is also "D"[/quote]
Cheapy's name is David also, IIRC.

David Abrahms, I think?

My apologies to those who have seen this before. I generaly stick to the deal forums.

I suggest, in the interest of preventing another SaB thread, there be a fight to the death!!! I've got my money on CheapyD, he's got to be at least a foot taller than evil-Cheapy. Plus he's got ED-209 to back him up.

There can be only one!

)-(

bread's done
Back