Separately Bought PSP Warranties

Psyc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Is there anyway to buy a PSP warranty at, say, Best Buy?

My Freepay PSP account was approved yesterday and they don't provide warranties for free, too. lol

So, I was wondering if I could go to Best Buy or whatever and buy a warranty for my PSP, just in case.

[quote name='Psyc']Is there anyway to buy a PSP warranty at, say, Best Buy?

My Freepay PSP account was approved yesterday and they don't provide warranties for free, too. lol

So, I was wondering if I could go to Best Buy or whatever and buy a warranty for my PSP, just in case.[/QUOTE]

I only need one more referral for my PSP, I would be interested in knowing this too.

I'm 95% sure they don't, last time I checked (wanted to get one on my DS, they told me no, but this was about a year ago).

[quote name='b3b0p']Ask CompUSA

I have heard they will. I just don't have one any where close by to check out.[/QUOTE]

I got a replacement warranty through CompUSA when PSP came out. For $45 I think (I forgot for how long, I think it was for 3 years), you can replace your PSP once if something happens to it. I'm not sure if they still do that now, you can go in one and ask the manager (not the employees, some don't know about it).

bread's done
Back