Serious OTT is Serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess i need to write " i am not your teacher" on my head. People get pissed when they ask me something and i don't know how to do it, it isn't even my job, go ask your damn teacher.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Maybe it had something to do with Gwen, since she mentioned her... for some strange reason. :whistle2:k[/quote]

/popcorn

wubb, you can delete my profile and lilboo, i would be honored to pass it on to you!

please,
wubb

[quote name='nub']:cry:
Does that work? If someone is banned, can someone else sign up with that name?[/QUOTE]

No.

If Cheapy completely deleted them out then probably yeah. But I don't think we ever do that.

We need a whole clan of Boos
There's also another member named Bo0

Ahh. The 3 Boos \\:D/
There's someone named Boo27, but we don't care.

[quote name='Number83']/popcorn[/QUOTE]

jackson4.gif

Damn Amazon not shipping Wii Play until the 10th. I ordered that crap on Monday. :bomb:

Just watch it will go OOS between now and then. :fridge:

[quote name='wubb']No.

If Cheapy completely deleted them out then probably yeah. But I don't think we ever do that.[/quote]He'd have to delete them out of the database, and that's never a good thing, as you can cause DB errors by deleting items out of the database like that.

So while I was doing chores, my mom was playing her "Best of Queen" CD. Here is what I learned:

Freddie Likes Fat Girls
He also likes to Ride his Bicycle

[quote name='CocheseUGA']
lumberg.jpg

I'm going to just have to disagree with you on that, mmmkay?[/quote]

Other then the funny pic and caption? Why do you disagree with that statement?

[quote name='darthbudge']Other then the funny pic and caption? Why do you disagree with that statement?[/QUOTE]

It was a play on Freddie being more gay than lilboo at 'Swinging Richards.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back