Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

at last i can now have a Commander Shepard hanging behind my bed, watching over me when i sleep, and when the wife and i are f...lipping through channels on TV... yeah.. soo. HOW BOUT THOSE INVOICES? right?....

[quote name='SKEETER']Damn you skiiziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

47b20s0.gif
1296.gif

[quote name='Rexall']pew pew pew pew[/QUOTE]

fahr05.gif

Lonsta, you bastard. Posting yours literally when I had checked and made another bid on something. My roomies will be disappointed at no SC5 swag. Timing...

[quote name='Lonsta']Did you see in my last post that I bid RE: Raccoon on PS3 to $32? It wasn't updated on the front page :p[/QUOTE]

oh shit I don't know how i missed it. I'm sorry Xxamir15xX but I did not see that you were outbid by Lonsta. Invoices have been updated!

[quote name='Freemason']at last i can now have a Commander Shepard hanging behind my bed, watching over me when i sleep, and when the wife and i are f...lipping through channels on TV... yeah.. soo. HOW BOUT THOSE INVOICES? right?....[/QUOTE]

DAMN! Totally forgot about this lowball, otherwise we would of been in a bidding war over Comm. Shep, lol.

Amazon payment sent for SSX code, though. Thanks!

Everyone's orders is finally packaged up. I will be shipping packages for those who already got their payments to me tomorrow and will provide the Tracking # when I return from the post office.

Still waiting on a few payments, so please get your payments in soon so your package can go out tomorrow as well.

Thanks again, Will provide Tracking # tomorrow =)

K everyone who paid so far has been shipped. Please see POST #2 for the Tracking numbers.

Still waiting on a few more people, let's get those payments in and I'll have your items shipped this Monday!

I assume these are all the same for 360, ps3, and wii correct? If so,

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Figures: Cynder (open but never played, New) A 1 $4
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Figures: Boomer(open but never played, New) A 1 $4

[quote name='krashhole']I assume these are all the same for 360, ps3, and wii correct? If so,

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Figures: Cynder (open but never played, New) A 1 $4
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Figures: Boomer(open but never played, New) A 1 $4[/QUOTE]

Yea they work on all systems including the handheld 3DS. They are brand new but their original packaging has been opened.

Thanks Setherial. I just wanted to make sure. Just getting into these for my son and he only has what came with the starter pack.

Boxing Legends of The Ring - $1
Monopoly - $1
Pac-Man 2 The New Adventures - $1
Wizardy V - $1
Super Mario Sunshine - $1
Charging Station w/ Battery Packs - $1
28 Days Later Special Edition w/ Slip Cover - $1
Aeon Flux Special Collector's Edition - $1
Natural Born Killers - $1
Starship Troopers - $1
Starship Troopers 2 Special Edition - $1
The Blair Witch Project Special Edition - $1
The Blair Witch Project 2 Book of Shadows - $1
The Deer Hunter - $1
The Terminator Special Edition - $1
The Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines 2 Disc Edition - $1
Valkyrie - $1

Band of Brothers Steel Case Set $1
:dvd: Boogie Nights Platinum Series $1
The Doors Special Edition $1
Coming To Amerca Special Collector's Edition $1

[quote name='BLink']Quick questions:
1. Does 007 for GC have the manual?
2. Does Donkey Konga 2 come with the original big box?[/QUOTE]

Sorry no manual on 007. Both Donkey Konga games are complete with original case manual and disc, however the Bongo Drums do not have the original boxes.

bread's done
Back