Seth's Lowball #6 is OVER! All Invoices sent! Totals are Listed!

[quote name='Idiotekque']Amazon? Eww. :p

Mint Player's Choice copies (complete with the inserts too) go for $30-$35 on eBay, shipping included.

$26 still ain't a bad price though![/QUOTE]

never had a problem with amazon before. been buying cds and games for like 6 years from there...

[quote name='krashhole']Where the hell is my $6 at? WTF[/QUOTE]

Yea. My bid for 7 was not added either. You even quoted it when you questioned the 9th gate.

Oh no, I don't think there's anything wrong with Amazon. I just find that they don't have the best prices on used games. New games? That's a different story.

[quote name='Wrong']Yea. My bid for 7 was not added either. You even quoted it when you questioned the 9th gate.[/QUOTE]

Did I miss someone's bid?

I've scoured this thread and no one ever bid over $5 for Borderlands. o_0

(Searched "Borderlands" too. I've been watching closely because I would have continued bidding.)

[quote name='Wrong']Yes. My bid for 7 for $2.[/QUOTE]

oh snap I didn't even see that. k updated!

Also, krashhole I checked the thread again and didn't see anyone outbid Idiotekque for Borderlands.

[quote name='thelonepig']The cheapest complete copy on Amazon currently is $36 plus shipping. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I found a complete non greatest hits copy in a Goodwill this morning. $2.92. I'm thrilled I got outbid now, lol. Pics soon over in the Thrift store thread for any interested.

Hey guys, Here's a listing of all the Unclaimed Items left over, I am willing to sell each one for a $1 each. If you already won items from my lowball than I'll add it to your package w/o additional shipping (except for the bongo drums). Let me know by tomorrow afternoon (3pm PST) and combine it with your package.

Also if you didn't win anything and you see something you like below than it's just $1 plus the cost of shipping!

:pc: Ring II B 1
:pc: Tony Hawk 2 B 1
:pc:
Warror Kings C 1
scd.png
Prize Fighter B 1
scd.png
Tomcat Alley B 1
ggcn.png
007: Everything or Nothing B 1
gpsx.png
Tekken 3 GH B 1
gpsx.png
Tomb Raider II (Missing Back Insert) B 1
:ps2: Gran Turismo 3 A-spec GH B 1
:xbox: Unreal II B 1
ggcn.png
Donkey Konga bongo A controller A 1
ggcn.png
Donkey Konga bongo B controller A 1
Deus Ex Human Revolution Promo Booklet A 1
:dvd: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Platinum Series B 1 2
:dvd: Apocalypto w/ Slip Cover B 1
:dvd: Batman B 1
:dvd: BraveHeart (Disc Only) B 1
:dvd: Cleopatra Collector's Edition B 1
:dvd: Detroit Rock City B 1
:dvd: Evil Dead B 1
:dvd: Gandhi w/Slip Cover B 1
:dvd: Saving Private Ryan Special Limited Edition B 1
:dvd: War of The Worlds B 1

For those of you who paid Packages will be shipped out tomorrow after work! Thanks!

I was able to mail a few packages today. I'll have everyone elses packages mailed tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

Be sure to check back every now and than for updated tracking information in POST #2

I'll take these bro.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Platinum Series
Batman
Evil Dead
Saving Private Ryan Special Limited Edition
War of The Worlds B 1

[quote name='Idiotekque']LOL, all those for no extra shipping? I don't think so. xD[/QUOTE]Man, you are really annoying. Go troll somewhere else. I stayed out of your thread after you showed such a pissy attitude and now it's time to add you to the ignore list.

Uhm, okay? Trolling? I was playing around.

Wonder who really has the attitude. Not to mention a moderator deleted your posts on my thread, buddy.

Sorry Setherial, no need for drama on your thread.

[quote name='krashhole']I'll take these bro.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Platinum Series
Batman
Evil Dead
Saving Private Ryan Special Limited Edition
War of The Worlds B 1[/QUOTE]
man you snagged BOTH dvds I was going to leave a post for! Day late, test to take and a dollar short :wall:

Oh well. Enjoy Texas Chainsaw Massacre! You earned it.

[quote name='MasaTFC']man you snagged BOTH dvds I was going to leave a post for! Day late, test to take and a dollar short :wall:

Oh well. Enjoy Texas Chainsaw Massacre! You earned it.[/QUOTE]I haven't seen that movie in years! Thanks bro! Send me a friend request on XBL. Maybe we can do some gaming soon.

Thanks everyone for the PM's on the Dollar grabs! I was able to squeeze out a few more bucks out of this auction! This is pretty much all that's left if anyone is interested:

:pc: Ring II B 1
:pc: Tony Hawk 2 B 1
:pc:
Warror Kings C 1
gpsx.png
Tekken 3 GH B 1
:ps2: Gran Turismo 3 A-spec GH B 1
:xbox: Unreal II B 1
Deus Ex Human Revolution Promo Booklet A 1
:dvd: Apocalypto w/ Slip Cover B 1
:dvd: Detroit Rock City B 1

I also updated the main post & updated some tracking information on post 2.

[quote name='krashhole']I haven't seen that movie in years! Thanks bro! Send me a friend request on XBL. Maybe we can do some gaming soon.[/QUOTE]

For sure man, I will get on it ASAP ;)My activity has been limited recently because of college (graduation, finals and papers/presentations) but the time zone difference should make up for it. In about two weeks I will be on more frequently.

Such a good movie. Its so damn creepy! The first time I saw the house scenes I was real young (my older brother got to pic movie rentals) and it really stayed in my brain for years. Good stuff!

Okay I was able to get out a lot of packages today before work. Please see POST 2 for tracking information.

I still need to pack & ship a few other's CAG's packages. Most of you already paid so I'm doing my best to get them out as soon as possible. If you don't see a DC# by your name and you have already paid than please bare with me as I'll try to get everything packed up by tomorrow morning and hopefully shipped. I have Sunday off work so if by any chance I didn't get to your package yet than I will have it ready for Monday's shipment.

Thanks again and be sure to keep checking the thread for further updates!

Update: My apologies to aptanor & Idiotekque for not getting your packages out sooner since you paid very early on, good news is that I have everything now packed and ready to ship out this coming Monday 4/23/12. Tracking information will be available on POST #2 for both of you once they ship.

I also still waiting on payments from the following:
integralsmatic
jesusjones
St4rgalaqtic
Your packages are already packed and can have them shipped out on Monday with the other packages so please try to get your payments over to me when you can.

Thanks everyone!

All packages have shipped! I updated the second post with everyone's DC information.

Thanks everyone for making this a smooth & quick mini lowball, Be sure to drop me some feedback once you all receive your items.

Thanks!

Package received. I'm truly shocked it arrived that fast considering it went media mail. USPS never ceases to amaze me lol. Thanks bro! Feedback left.

Yeahh, the DC doesn't work, but no worries.

Out of curiosity, what shipping method was used? I think I asked you via PM when I won the items this same question because standard shipping services typically take 3-6 weeks to get here to Hawaii. >.> I might have been willing to pay a bit extra for First Class Mail, but ah well...

Rescue Rangers-$1

was gonna bid on arcana 3 even though I don't have a PS3, but

DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN

yinz ain't playing around.

So PS3 just has the case and no manual Seth?

I have to wonder what people are thinking when they jump things so quickly about a week before the auction is over. It's going to get higher than that anyways; do you know how jumping a bid actually works?

Ah well. Part of me wants to set my wrist on fake boobies, but we'll see.

[quote name='Idiotekque']It's going to get higher than that anyways[/QUOTE]

So why screw around with dozens of $1 increments on high dollar items just to make things harder for the person running the lowball to keep up with? I just prevented 23 unnecessary posts in this thread. Well, 21 if you subtract yours and this response.

scd.png
Strider
B $1
scd.png
Phantasy Star III Generations of Doom
B (w/ case) $1
81160537.gif
Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros.3 S $3
:ds: Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition B (CIB with Slip Cover) $1
e67a7a63.png
Rescue Rangers B (Cart) $2
e67a7a63.png