Several items up for sale on eBay! ***1/14 Update!***

You will probably get more bids if you add pictures to the auctions. Also, if you can add "+ HDD" to the title of the FFXI auction, you may get more views. Just some suggestions.

[quote name='guessed']You will probably get more bids if you add pictures to the auctions. Also, if you can add "+ HDD" to the title of the FFXI auction, you may get more views. Just some suggestions.[/quote]

Thanks for the suggestions. I changed the title to "Final Fantasy XI + HDD (40GB) for PlayStation 2 (PS2)".

I'd add pictures but I don't have a digital camera... maybe I should just add some pics from a site like GameSpot or IGN.

OK, what the hell... I received an e-mail from eBay telling me Square Enx (yes, Square Enix) has shut down my Final Fantasy XI + HDD auction because "that your listing or the item itself infringes their
copyright, trademark, or other rights". There are like 50-100 Final Fantasy XI/HDD packages and they single out MINE??? :x

Before they went out of business, a local gameshop had problems when posting FF XI. It seems Square didn't approve ANYONE else using images of their games except "authorized retailers" or something. As a result, every time the shop tried to sell FF XI PC games on Ebay, the auctions got cancelled.

I can only suggest that if you had a picture of the game included in your auction, that you repost without one. That might get you by.

Best wishes with your sales.

[quote name='merkman']Before they went out of business, a local gameshop had problems when posting FF XI. It seems Square didn't approve ANYONE else using images of their games except "authorized retailers" or something. As a result, every time the shop tried to sell FF XI PC games on Ebay, the auctions got cancelled.

I can only suggest that if you had a picture of the game included in your auction, that you repost without one. That might get you by.

Best wishes with your sales.[/quote]

Thanks, but the thing is, I didn't use any images... I was thinking of possibly using some of GameSpot or IGN's, but decided not to...

If you want to sell your HDD with FFXI.
You better make it a one day auction.
That's what i did.
They did pull my auction once for that.
It's kinda BS since my FFXI is never used.

[quote name='Porject D']If you want to sell your HDD with FFXI.
You better make it a one day auction.
That's what i did.
They did pull my auction once for that.
It's kinda BS since my FFXI is never used.[/quote]

Hmm... I might do that (assuming no one buys it on here, where I made a thread about it in the trading forum). Thanks.

[quote name='wubb']You're going to ship an Xbox game parcel post? 1st class would be faster and a good bit cheaper.[/quote]

I'll take that into consideration in the future. Thanks.

*bump*

Updated with a new lot of PS2 demo discs and lowered the price of the PS2 football 3-pack. If you want, I can go even lower (to, say, a $1 starting bid).

bread's done
Back