Severely need help with Bioshock.

Jack-Hunter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm doing a survivor run, no vita chambers. I'm at fort frolic, and I just got through taking my third/fourth picture for that guy's gallery. So I took it, and the arrow tells me my way how to get to the gallery, i'm there, and the fucking curtain stays closed. I tried saving, reloading, taking the pic again, the damn thing won't open.

I'm pretty much fucked if it never opens. I'm not going to go through all of that again.

Is this a common glitch? What the hell can I do?

This is some real bullshit. I tried every old save. Nope. Wasted my time getting that far for a fucking glitch to mess up everything. Great.

i wish i could help. i had the game glitch on me at one point
where you needed to get a little sister to follow you. shed just stand there talking to herself
really pissed me off took me ages to get it fixed.

I only beat the game on 360 but the only help I can offer at this point is. Did you put the last picture on the collage? also if you did that you could try coming down the stairs and putting the picture in the collage that way. Cohen should come down stairs as soon as you put the picture in.

Also there might be something about clearing out all the rooms in the theater hall as well.

I might have to get bioshock again on ps3. :(

now really sure if that will help but that is all I got at the moment.

After the third picture, did you kill all the splicers that spawned? There might be one hiding somewhere. There is a problem with the AI occasionally that makes one of the splicers not path properly and never walk inside the main hall. Just walk around the look for the splicer.

[quote name='djbooba']After the third picture, did you kill all the splicers that spawned? There might be one hiding somewhere. There is a problem with the AI occasionally that makes one of the splicers not path properly and never walk inside the main hall. Just walk around the look for the splicer.[/quote]

forgot about that. between those 2 tips that should get you past that part.

bread's done
Back