Sex or videogames

LeviathynX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
OK im really sad but I actually would rather play an awesome game than have sex. Most chicks just lay there like a pillow anyways.

[quote name='LeviathynX']Most chicks just lay there like a pillow anyways.[/quote]

You aren't doing it right then.

Video games unless I don't have the option of having sex at the time (i.e. no girlfriend). Sex matters most when you're not getting any.

[quote name='Wlogan31']Yes--twas I that shall be the only vote for videogames in this pole!
Muwahahahaha! ;)[/quote]

Yet another bad turn of phrase. Though this one stems from a mispelling.

My boyfriend and I usually decide how we're gonna do it over a game of Halo, or ESPN NBA. I win, I'm on top!

I've mentioned this before. The GameCube/WaveBird is ideally suited for Sex. You could be playing, then your lady comes over all excited, you pause the game, toss the WB to the side (but still on the bed), do your thing, and then continue where you left off in the game WHILE cuddling with her until she is satisfied!

Good times man, good times...

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']having never experienced the former, i go with games. i dont know what im missing.[/quote]

Sir, I salute you for having the courage to admit such a thing on an internet forum populated with the likes of JimmieMac and DenisDFat.

One fairly odd question..

Id much rather play Halo on xbc than have sex with an ugly chick.

Id much rather have sex than play Kabuki Warriors. >_<

Its all about the love... ;)

Why toss the controller away when getting intimate? I'm surprised no one's mentioned the rumble feature on modern controllers. =P

Why stop there? Prove to your significant other how skilled you are as a gamer by using the controller with various body parts... who's going to say your Ryu 100-hit Super combo is cheap when it's done with your left tit?

let's not forget about the Japanese Rez/ Trance Vibrator combo that you can get?

BTW what is it with the Japanese and offering sex toys with their games?

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']One fairly odd question..

Id much rather play Halo on xbc than have sex with an ugly chick.

Id much rather have sex than play Kabuki Warriors. >_<

Its all about the love... ;)[/quote]

I emphatically second that! Salutations to you, sir! :D

[quote name='magilacudy']Why toss the controller away when getting intimate? I'm surprised no one's mentioned the rumble feature on modern controllers. =P

Why stop there? Prove to your significant other how skilled you are as a gamer by using the controller with various body parts... who's going to say your Ryu 100-hit Super combo is cheap when it's done with your left tit?

[/quote]

I'm sure we've all seen this by now, but here it is anyways.

http://www.gamegirladvance.com/archives/2002/10/26/sex_in_games_rezvibrator.html

[quote name='6669']My boyfriend and I usually decide how we're gonna do it over a game of Halo, or ESPN NBA. I win, I'm on top![/quote]

He's letting you win at Halo.

rez-003.jpg

Now that's what I call family fun .

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']having never experienced the former, i go with games. i dont know what im missing.[/quote]

Sir, I salute you for having the courage to admit such a thing on an internet forum populated with the likes of JimmieMac and DenisDFat.[/quote]

well i am only 16, so there is still time for that later.

I salute the Japanese. Thank you for uniting the two unlikely passions of sex and videogames, so we no longer have to choose!

That was the first time I've seen that Rez vibrator article. Good stuff.

My vote is for videogames. I have been with my girlfriend for over three years now and I have more great sex then good quality videogame playing time. I do not know if this is a good or bad thing.

[quote name='spoo']My vote is for videogames. I have been with my girlfriend for over three years now and I have more great sex then good quality videogame playing time. I do not know if this is a good or bad thing.[/quote]
In the last three years. Sorry for not clarifying.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']

Now that's what I call family fun .[/quote]

And who said video games weren't for girls too?

I spend more time playing video games, but since I love my fiancee I like to have sex more.

If I was just into casual sex, then I may choose games.

To me, sex isn't good if you don't love the person you're doing it with.

For the next 6 months...videogames. I've been, uh "cutoff" before the wedding. Stupid Wedding books and their recommendations...

I easily choose sex over videogames, Because I choose only quality chicks. If I banged everyfemale that moved, I definitity would choose Videogames. Quality always beats Quantity!!

[quote name='ZForce317']For the next 6 months...videogames. I've been, uh "cutoff" before the wedding. Stupid Wedding books and their recommendations...[/quote]

Not a good idea..

You know of the magic food that makes a woman not want sex anymore dont you!?!

if im playing a video game...and my gf comes over...she always starts giving me some just so i can stop paying attention to the game more then her...but i just keep playin the game anyway and she doesnt mind...i think its a turn on for her...the best of both worlds for me, nonetheless ;o)

...I would rather have sex...well with my GF...not with anyone else...actually some sex and then a videgame till we both fall asleep...and then some morning sex

Eh. Why not both?

It depends on the game.

For a heated match of Melee with some out of town people - definitely would I skip the sex - I can do that later.

any guy who said they'd rather play video games than have sex should be kicked in the crotch very hard..... with a very pointy shoe..

bread's done
Back