SF4 CE 360 - in Stock at Amazon (PS3 version sold out)

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']These collectors/limited editions are rarely ever limited..the only time I see them being limited is when they release the numbers of how many are being made/sold...Last one I can think of was the Mana Khemia Scholarship Edition which was limited to 1,000...IMO I'll be able to find this in 6months in gs used (the real question is whether or not they accept it without all the extra stuff) or popping up randomly at different sites periodically...[/quote]

Heh..... I actually bought that Mana Khemia Sholarship Edition (with the figure) months after it came out. ;)
And I don't think I paid more than retail for it.

[quote name='Click']If you guys really want a PS3 CE, just order it from Gamestop's website.
Sure, there's a $5 shipping fee, but it's available.[/quote]

Heh.... supposedly it's available in store around me as well.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I'm sorry that i changed my mind last week? I picked up the regular 360 version, and also would like to get the PS3 CE to justify having it on PS3 as well, somehow.[/quote]

You snooze, you lose...

[quote name='oasisboy']You snooze, you lose...[/quote]

?

I have the 360 version, im not missing out on anything, and was not whining about not getting it. I'm a loser because i wanted the PS3 CE after the release hoop-la?

How long is the PS3 CE expected to stay at $149.99? I ordered one off Amazon when it was $79.99 earlier this week, and I am considering unloading it for the outrageous market increase.

[quote name='GhaleonsDeadMyFriend']How long is the PS3 CE expected to stay at $149.99? I ordered one off Amazon when it was $79.99 earlier this week, and I am considering unloading it for the outrageous market increase.[/quote]

It's not at 149.99 anymore. More like 100 on ebay.

there are a couple of reaons why the ps3 version should be more popular than the xbox version

1) Ryu >>> Crimson Viper...
to the nth degree...Who does crimson think shes is... HONESTLY

2) Free PSN > XBL
if you have an xbox and don't pay for the live service, why buy a copy of a game that you NEED to shell out extra money to play online when you can do it for free... i KNOW that most people who have a 360 already have XBL, but..there might be SOME who do not... therefore they will go for the ps3 version

3) Blu-Ray > DVD
I am fully aware that the xbox version's dvd is specially formatted to provide higher resolution.. but blu-ray has to be better... I will also say that the average person/gamer MIGHT not know about the xbox's higher resolution.. so they would automatically ASSUME that the Blu-Ray is better

4) Capcom and Sony have a pretty good relationship... it is possible that the supply was in shorter demand from the get go

5) The fact that Amazon or DD sold out of the PS3 version first.
This could have caused a mass havok and hype where everyone feels that this release is much more limited. As a result, they have to act now because they wont be able to buy it on clearance later... So people who were "on the fence" about the ps3 CE release (i am guilty of this too)... felt they just HAD to buy it

[quote name='WuGgaRoO']

2) Free PSN > XBL
if you have an xbox and don't pay for the live service, why buy a copy of a game that you NEED to shell out extra money to play online when you can do it for free... i KNOW that most people who have a 360 already have XBL, but..there might be SOME who do not... therefore they will go for the ps3 version

[/quote]

Or the d-pad.

[quote name='aegisol']I must be the one person who likes Crimson Viper :([/quote]

Before the PS3 CE got hard to find, the 360 CE was my choice. It partially had to do with the C. Viper figure.

i'm going to hold off on buying it at gamestop. I still have amazon credit I'd like to blow off. Now I just need to wait for it to get back in stock

how come the ps3 version is only 720 grrr!!! so annoying... :p I need to relook at the blu ray movie.. i guess I'll watch it this weekend and I'll find out then hehehe...

bread's done
Back