SFIV 360, Blu-Ray, HD-DVD for sale/trade

bump. I'm probably going to cart whatever doesn't get sold/traded in the next two days off to ebay/gamecrazy, so make any offers you want to now!

I've got offers on all the movies, so if you're slightly interested make me an offer as I haven't said yes to anything yet!

free bump for a hardcore fan, going to any shows this summer? I'm seeing ceremony w/ lifelong tragedy on the 25th of june, and have heart and verse on the 28th. I'm trying to catch shai hulud in San Diego, but i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make their show.

[quote name='xmrblondex']free bump for a hardcore fan, going to any shows this summer? I'm seeing ceremony w/ lifelong tragedy on the 25th of june, and have heart and verse on the 28th. I'm trying to catch shai hulud in San Diego, but i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to make their show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't have the luxury of awesome shows coming to me all the time. haha

I want to see that verse/have heart show when it comes near-ish, but not having a job and gas being rediculous makes that seem impossible.

And Jigsaw, I saw nothing. if you want to buy it I'll give you a price though.

[quote name='xcoax']Yeah, I don't have the luxury of awesome shows coming to me all the time. haha

I want to see that verse/have heart show when it comes near-ish, but not having a job and gas being rediculous makes that seem impossible.

And Jigsaw, I saw nothing. if you want to buy it I'll give you a price though.[/QUOTE]

bump for a hc fan

i would love to get out to see shai hulud or have heart. i'll probably go see kids like us when they come in the next month or so.

bread's done
Back