SFIV Mad Catz joystick $79 at Fry's in Palo Alto 4-17-2009

k9homan

CAGiversary!
I was at Fry's in Palo Alto last night before they close. They have about 10 xbox and 3 ps3 mad catz joysticks for $79 in the video game section and some near the restrooms on a table. Sorry, no tourney editions.

cool I guess they are slowly getting restocked.. Madcatz said in late March/April/May they would be getting more in-stock.. I wish it was the TE stick the one I'm looking for.. my search continues!!

By the way, you can buy it from Fry's.com and do the instore pickup. They won't ship it though.

Madcatz really screwed up on the shortages on the joystick. I personally will not pick up a joystick for more than 40 bucks, even if it is made of the real arcade parts. The xbox360 controller really sucks but I manage to get over 500 wins on Online Ranked matches with it. As more people adopt to the crappy control pad, sales of the joystick might not be as high as they had made enough at launch. Especially in this crappy economy, who needs another peripheral...

[quote name='k9homan']By the way, you can buy it from Fry's.com and do the instore pickup. They won't ship it though.

Madcatz really screwed up on the shortages on the joystick. I personally will not pick up a joystick for more than 40 bucks, even if it is made of the real arcade parts. The xbox360 controller really sucks but I manage to get over 500 wins on Online Ranked matches with it. As more people adopt to the crappy control pad, sales of the joystick might not be as high as they had made enough at launch. Especially in this crappy economy, who needs another peripheral...[/QUOTE]

Yeah tell me about it...*looks at steel battalion box with controller inside*

bread's done
Back