Shadow of the Colossus Special Edition (PS4) w/free shipipng in-stock at Dell.com

I'm guessing unless you saw this and ordered when first posted. The rest gets canceled. Dell oversell as usual.

I'm guessing unless you saw this and ordered when first posted. The rest gets canceled. Dell oversell as usual.
Yeah I actually ordered a few minutes after it was posted and still got cancelled. I think it was luck of the draw but doubt they had many to start off with anyways.

Mine also got canceled after being delayed to 19th. To add insult to injury, I also got an email saying “S&P Item Discontinued”.

I just beat SOTC and never before have I played such a beautifully flawed game. I love the no load times(well, it does load after you beat a Colossus but it's masked well) and most of the fights are well done. Graphics and music are so good. The controls and camera are bad. Annoyingly bad. I spent at least 2 hours total of gametime just falling off stuff because of the controls and the camera blocking my view. The last Colossus especially. Very frustrating only because of bad camera and controls. I suggest you play the game only if you can really work through how bad the controls and camera are.
That's crazy, I've never heard anyone talk about this game this way.

bread's done
Back