Shadow of the Colossus the Movie

BigD63

CAGiversary!
Yep, it's true. Shadow of the Colossus is getting a big screen adaption, but that is not all of the good news. It is also being written by Justin Marks, the man who also wrote the masterpiece Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
source

The only way this film would work is if Giuerllmo del Toro was to direct it, as he has actually played the game and the style is right up his ally. Although, he would probably decline it since he knows it should be a game and he's tangled up with the Hobbit.

[quote name='dembesum']The only way this film would work is if Giuerllmo del Toro was to direct it, as he has actually played the game and the style is right up his ally. Although, he would probably decline it since he knows it should be a game and he's tangled up with the Hobbit.[/quote]
That'd be cool...

If I were to do it I would probably choose to do it without dialogue.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']If I were to do it I would probably choose to do it without dialogue.[/quote]

This is probably the smartest thing I've read so far.

[quote name='punkmaggit']This is probably the smartest thing I've read so far.[/quote]
Indeed, indeed. The only better thing that could be done would be "don't make it". But failing that, no dialogue would be wise.

bread's done
Back