Shadowrun (Xbox 360) for $14.99 on Amazon

And its cross-platform and only $10 on PC. Any reason you wouldn't just get the PC version if you had the rig to run it? You get free Live Gold play on PC.

There is a contest through the holidays that you get an entry in if you download the new Games for Windows client and play a GFW Live game (Fallout 3, Universe at War, GTA IV, etc). They've just added marketplace even though it isn't much right now. You're better off downloading the update manually, every PC I have fails if I try to run the update automatically when I start a game.

EDIT: PC one is through J&R, so you'd have shipping.

espionage, i was just about to comment--- theres a devote crowd that STILL only plays this game... you can always find a match, and the matches are FUN... like counterstrike but with magic and cool perks

and if anyone buys this... i'd love to get added to their friends list and we can play together... i have no one on my friends list that owns this game!

i agree, the price is good
icon_smile.gif

and the game itself is alright.

Keep in mind that the only people playing now are the ones who are really good at the game. The learning curve may be hard for new people. But at that price it is worth a try.

i bought the game over the summer... and it didn't take me too long... its a fun game once you get used to what perks to use with what characters

Yeah it is a really fun game, just was overpriced when it came out. There's a lot of people still playing, too.

Great online community and challenging game for those who like that kind of thing. I bought this at full price day 1 and haven't regretted it.

I've had this game forever and its my go to game when I get bored with new shooters. Very good stuff. GeeWillikers024 is my gamertag if anyone wants to add. I don't play much because of school but when I have break coming up in a few weeks I'll be on more.

bread's done
Back