Shadows Hearts 17.99 at Buy.com-back in stock?

I have not received a confirmation yet on my order that was placed Feb. 15... I wish they would cancel it! I requested a cancellation a week or so later, but it's still active in the system.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']hmmm...nach?:lol:

Thanks OPP.[/quote]

Hey, masha, is nach looking for a copy of it?[/quote]

No, he has a few :lol:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']hmmm...nach?:lol:

Thanks OPP.[/quote]

Hey, masha, is nach looking for a copy of it?[/quote]

No, he has a few :lol:[/quote]

He cleared that up in a PM. :p

And as an aside, I have a new & sealed copy of this I could let go for something reasonable. Shadow Hearts Covenant as well, or both of them at once.

Drop me a PM and we'll see if we can work something out.

shrike4242 Really? He did? He doesn't Pm me anymore...: :nottalking:

Oh ...well.. will list his Lunar tonight along with his friend's TOD :roll:

[quote name='masha']shrike4242 Really? He did? He doesn't Pm me anymore...: :nottalking:

Oh ...well.. will list his Lunar tonight along with his friend's TOD :roll:[/quote]

I sent him money for ZOE & ZOE2, so I'm sure I've bought 90 days of PM usage, or something like that. :roll:

I'll make sure to tell him about Lunar and TOD. :D

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']shrike4242 Really? He did? He doesn't Pm me anymore...: :nottalking:

Oh ...well.. will list his Lunar tonight along with his friend's TOD :roll:[/quote]

I sent him money for ZOE & ZOE2, so I'm sure I've bought 90 days of PM usage, or something like that. :roll:

I'll make sure to tell him about Lunar and TOD. :D[/quote]

Lunar to Nach

TOD to zi :whistle2:s n

I think this deal is DEAD now!

Thanks for the heads up OP. Looks like I got lucky since I barely got my order in before I had to head off to work, if I would have waited till I got home I would have missed it.

I saw this at a local pawn for 10 bucks, is that a good buy? I've yet to play a couple of games I have, so I dont know if I should go ahead and lay down the dough for it.

bread's done
Back