Shadyfozzie's 5TH Lowball IS OVER! SEE ORIGINAL POST FOR MESSAGE!

- Gary Belsky "The ESPN Uncyclopedia" (hard cover)
- Mike Greenberg "My Wife Thinks I'm an Idiot" (hard cover)
- Tony Kornheiser "I'm Back for More Cash" (hard cover)

$1 each

[quote name="mossfan563" post="11376680" timestamp="1387766458"]Hallelujah! Still can't believe I was getting upbidded on the Tay Swift CD but it's all good :p

Thanks for hosting the lowball Shady![/quote]

Sorry bout the upbidding, was thinking about getting it as a gift, but guess you timed your bid better than I haha

[quote name="mossfan563" post="11376696" timestamp="1387766689"]It's all good :) It's part of the lowball. I just got lucky since he ended it then. Sorry you didn't win. :([/quote]

No worries :)

Hallelujah! Still can't believe I was getting upbidded on the Tay Swift CD but it's all good :p

Thanks for hosting the lowball Shady!
hey I am just glad to see his stuff get some bids. Auctions around here have been slow since last month.

alas 6 bucks was my limit on a game that would just sit on my shelf for a long time till I put it up on auction here.

final list updated.. double check to see if you got everything your supposed to..

also, PM me if your interested in any of the zero bid items.. thanks again!

i use USPS estimate shipping...my zip is 08619.. if you want to just estimate the total weight, and send me an approximate $$ for shipping, I will try my best to send the cheapest way.. if you overpay shipping, I'll pay back the excess $$$..just tell me what method (1st class, priority, standard mail) and I'll ship it that way..

ok guys, got everything organized.. just waiting for payments, and I have to buy more packaging, so hopefully i'll get everything out 2omorrow or Tuesday.  Remember, if you want any zero bid items, please make an offer.. Goodnight all and thanks again!

anyone that is still waiting for shipping prices, let me know 3 things in a PM:

1) your address/zip code

2) How you want your items shipped (priority, first class, media, standard, etc)

3) if you want any add-on items..

This way, if you tell me your good, I can package things faster.. I have some people who want to add on, and some that don't.  I want to ship most of this out on Thursday.

Thanks again!

bread's done
Back