Shafted on the Xbox w/ Halo at eb!!!

walkingdead8o

CAG Veteran
:x I call eb call my local em they tell me it will be green come with Halo and 2 controllers so I jump on it go to the store and they tell me the same thing. I call a week later to see about getting another and they tell me that I wont be getting in that they had changed there minds sometime after I preorder it. So I sent the email below and wanted to know if ne one else had the same problem with them :
To Whom It May Concern:
I recently called my local electronics boutique store (Barboursville WV) to see about preordering an Xbox with Halo bundle. Over the phone I was told by one of the employees that I would be getting 2 of the s type controllers with the Xbox and a copy of Halo for $169.99. On my way through the mall I stopped at a Babbage’s just to see if it was the same price there they said that the price was $169.99 but there would be only one controller. After hearing this I made me decision that I would go to eb and preorder my Xbox because I would be getting another controller for the same price that Babbage’s was offering the bundle with one. I went through with the preorder and was told at the time that I would still be getting 2 controllers. Today I called to see about preordering another for my brother’s birthday and was told that I would only get one controller with each Xbox. After explaining to the employee that I was told that I would be getting 2 when I preordered mine he said that it wasn’t going to happened because that later they got a memo telling them that there would only be one with it. I have a real problem with this I preorder something because I was guaranteed to get it only to find out a week later that what I preordered had been changed and there was nothing done about it. I not only feel like to store should provide me with the controller but also that I had been lied to. I was “Guaranteed” one with 2 controllers I did not know or was not informed that this was subject to change at your own discretion. I thought that guaranty meant that I would get what I add preorder not what the store just felt like giving me. I have been doing business with this company online at the Barboursville WV and at the and Ashland KY locations for as far back as 4 years over this period I have avoided shopping for video games any where else and over this period of time I have spent as much as $3000. If there is not something done about this I will be taking my business else where most likely to the Babbage’s store that was up front and honest that is in the same mall I will also be telling all my friends and family to boycott the store and please only purchase gift cards for gifts from game stop or Babbage’s because I felt that I have been lied to as well as taken advantage of because I called this store first and made the 45min. trip there because I usually due my shopping with it and up until this point have been happy. I am sorry to inform you that unless I do receive a coupon or gift card or controller from either the retailer or the online site you will not only be losing my business but the business of my friends and family. I will also be posting this email in the forums at www.cheapassgamer.com to let everyone in the online community know about the problem as well as posting the reply to this and any action taken on your part in an attempt to inform people about the dishonesty of the situation and to let them know that they may be better off buy there Xbox and other video games some where else or to stick with eb because they did honor what they told me first depending on how the situation will be taken care of.
Thank you for time

Jebus, cancel your pre-order, its not EB's fault that some of their employees are misinformed and sometimes just plain Idiots. Thats what happens when 'information' is passed..somewhere along the line it gets changed.

Oh for crying out LOUD! GET OVER IT! No XBOX system has ever come with 2 controllers, so why would this be any different? Did you bother to check their website? It says one controller. So the guy made a mistake. Not happy? Cancel your pre-order! Quit trying to scam something for nothing.

Xphyle

Don't listen to these people, they've learned to take punishment from companies instead of fighting mistreatment. Your letter seems great, my only suggestion would be to break it into paragraphs for easy reading and make it even more indignant to provoke a quicker reaction (in addition to punctuation and grammar errors). Since it seems you've already sent it, remember next time (or if eb ignores you this time) to proofread your irate letters so they appear intelligent AND incensed.

Did you get the "guarantee" in writing? If not you Out of Luck. A word of mouth guarantee from an employee is worth nothing...

I did get a sales slip that just says xbox w halo, THis was the rough draft of the email that i sent, And btw to the first to people that posted...
93f2681f.jpg

You should get ahold of he district manager. Mine helped me get a refund when both Alpha 3's for DC I bought would not work(not my system as the one I got from Metroid work perfectly)

1. I hear where you are coming from, but unfortunately the guy made a mistake. Like was said above, if you don't have a guarantee in writing, you are out of luck.

2. I doubt they will read that whole letter, and you will just get a cookie cutter response. Break it up into paragraphs, have it proof read and spell checked and then send it again (by the way, REAL letters usually work a lot better than emails).

3. As much as it sucks, they don't owe you anything, and you probably won't get anything out of it at all. The bundle comes with one controller, plain and simple. While the employee told you you would get 2, I highly doubt that he guaranteed you anything.

4. Especially due to, but not solely because of, the recent merger between ebgames.com and EBGames, they have lost my business. I pre-ordered a Halo bundle online at ebgames.com. The total, after the free 2 day shipping code, came out to $169.99. The next day, I checked my account status, and they had thrown in the tax ($13 and some change) AND tried to charge me $7.99 for shipping. Huh? I cancelled and tried to place the order again.

When I entered the free ship code it said I had exceeded the number of times I could use it. What the hell? Twice? And one was from a cancelled order where they tried to charge me for shipping ANYWAY. I cancelled again and went to Gamestop.com. No tax, free two day shipping, and it ships 3 days earlier than eb (if you got two day shipping with EB you have to wait 3 days...it ships on Friday, and 2 day would mean the delivery date landed on a Sunday :roll: )

Anyway, fuck EB. I don't owe them anything.

To all these doubters, if you have enough pull and know what you're doing, a single dumbass's mistake will get you results with the higher-ups.

Within about two weeks after xbox came out I called TRU to see if they had any non-bundled, and the woman said they had a bunch. I was super excited, asked for the woman's name so I could personally thank her, and jetted over to the store to find out that she confused the xbox (giant black box) with the gamecube (microscopic white/blue box). Of course, I was furious for being misled, and was offered nothing more than thinly disguised ridicule by the staff.

With some help from my mom (an investigative journalist), we contacted the brains behind the district and received a sincere apology, as well as an xbox that was on pre-order that had not yet been picked up. Again, to repeat this, abuse from companies should not be tolerated, and can be combatted effectively.

Um, abuse from a company is a lot different than an employee making an honest mistake.

It is clear that you are trying to look for any excuse to scam a company and "st1ck it t0 teh Man".

:roll:

I wouldnt bother with EB at all, Gamestop has the same deal and free 2 day shipping, and they also have the 2 control bundle but i believe it is 199.99. As for the employee I am sure it was an honest mistake. There were originally to be multiple type bundles at 1st, and it is true that some companies decided not to do that. The price however was not 169.99 by any means for the 2 control bundles. In all seriosness, just go to Gamestop.com and get the free shipping. Best of luck.

[quote name='walkingdead8o'] :x I call eb call my local em they tell me it will be green come with Halo and 2 controllers so I jump on it go to the store and they tell me the same thing. I call a week later to see about getting another and they tell me that I wont be getting in that they had changed there minds sometime after I preorder it. So I sent the email below and wanted to know if ne one else had the same problem with them :
To Whom It May Concern:
I recently called my local electronics boutique store (Barboursville WV) to see about preordering an Xbox with Halo bundle. Over the phone I was told by one of the employees that I would be getting 2 of the s type controllers with the Xbox and a copy of Halo for $169.99. On my way through the mall I stopped at a Babbage’s just to see if it was the same price there they said that the price was $169.99 but there would be only one controller. After hearing this I made me decision that I would go to eb and preorder my Xbox because I would be getting another controller for the same price that Babbage’s was offering the bundle with one. I went through with the preorder and was told at the time that I would still be getting 2 controllers. Today I called to see about preordering another for my brother’s birthday and was told that I would only get one controller with each Xbox. After explaining to the employee that I was told that I would be getting 2 when I preordered mine he said that it wasn’t going to happened because that later they got a memo telling them that there would only be one with it. I have a real problem with this I preorder something because I was guaranteed to get it only to find out a week later that what I preordered had been changed and there was nothing done about it. I not only feel like to store should provide me with the controller but also that I had been lied to. I was “Guaranteed” one with 2 controllers I did not know or was not informed that this was subject to change at your own discretion. I thought that guaranty meant that I would get what I add preorder not what the store just felt like giving me. I have been doing business with this company online at the Barboursville WV and at the and Ashland KY locations for as far back as 4 years over this period I have avoided shopping for video games any where else and over this period of time I have spent as much as $3000. If there is not something done about this I will be taking my business else where most likely to the Babbage’s store that was up front and honest that is in the same mall I will also be telling all my friends and family to boycott the store and please only purchase gift cards for gifts from game stop or Babbage’s because I felt that I have been lied to as well as taken advantage of because I called this store first and made the 45min. trip there because I usually due my shopping with it and up until this point have been happy. I am sorry to inform you that unless I do receive a coupon or gift card or controller from either the retailer or the online site you will not only be losing my business but the business of my friends and family. I will also be posting this email in the forums at www.cheapassgamer.com to let everyone in the online community know about the problem as well as posting the reply to this and any action taken on your part in an attempt to inform people about the dishonesty of the situation and to let them know that they may be better off buy there Xbox and other video games some where else or to stick with eb because they did honor what they told me first depending on how the situation will be taken care of.
Thank you for time
[/quote]

You are fucking kidding me right? Taken advantage of? Are you like 12 years old or something?

An honest mistake was made. You want a free controller because the bundle changed after you pre ordered it? The bundle never changed. There was never a second controller with it. EB was NEVER going to offer this bundle.

What do you think you are going to accomplish with this letter? The company would never just give you another controller. How do they know you didn't just make it up?

I would love to see how this turns out. Please do us a favor and post the response you get. Even if it is not what you expect, I think we all would like to see it for ourselves.

Why must people affiliate themselves with CAG. You have two post here, both in this thread. Your mentioning of CAG in all that gibberish is sad. After them laughing at that terribly written letter I hope they do not laugh at CheapyD and this site.

The only time I asked for something that I was not meant to be given was when TRU had a deal for an Xbox, extra controller and 2 games for $249. However the ad showed three controllers (one included with the xbox, and 2 intec's) so I thought I was supposed to get two extras. After I showed the ad to them they had no problem giving me the 2nd extra contoller.

You know the sad thing is, he is going to get some response because the way EB handles all letters or complaints is by sending them down to the Region manager, then the District, and finally the store manager who is supposed to call the customer. I love how every letter to the company follows the same formula. Evil misleading/unhelpful employee. I spend $xx.xx amount at the store. I'm not coming back. Oh and the most important part. Give me something free for doing nothing other than being to lazy to look up the info for myself. This site is cheapassgamer, not cheap bastard gamer. Quit being stupid and trying to get things you don't deserve.

While I think you were shafted, I think $30 is hard to get worked up about. It wasn't blatant false advertising, it was misinformation, which happens. I would cancel the order, take your business elsewhere. If this were a larger transaction, letters and emails would be a logical step.

To me, it just seems like a little long winded for $30.

On the positive side, I looked up my EB Games pre-order and found that the free 2-day shipping had been removed, adding another $8 to my order in addition to their $8 tax charge. I promptly cancelled my pre-order with EB and put in an order with Gamestop. Supposedly, the grand total will only be $169.99 with there, but we'll see if stays that way. I can cancel my order with them too if necessary. I don't need a green Halo console badly enough to justify dealing with such ordering headaches.

[quote name='MaxBiaggi3']On the positive side, I looked up my EB Games pre-order and found that the free 2-day shipping had been removed, adding another $8 to my order in addition to their $8 tax charge. I promptly cancelled my pre-order with EB and put in an order with Gamestop. Supposedly, the grand total will only be $169.99 with there, but we'll see if stays that way. I can cancel my order with them too if necessary. I don't need a green Halo console badly enough to justify dealing with such ordering headaches.[/quote]

Wierd. They did the same thing with me in regards to the shipping. I ordered from Gamestop instead, and so far the price remains at $169.99.

You are shaq-fuing kidding me right? Taken advantage of? Are you like 12 years old or something?

An honest mistake was made. You want a free controller because the bundle changed after you pre ordered it? The bundle never changed. There was never a second controller with it. EB was NEVER going to offer this bundle.

What do you think you are going to accomplish with this letter? The company would never just give you another controller. How do they know you didn't just make it up?

I would love to see how this turns out. Please do us a favor and post the response you get. Even if it is not what you expect, I think we all would like to see it for ourselves.

Pretty much my response, but not so aggressive. But if I'm ever chasing something down at EB, like calling there and stuff, I always try and get atleast three employees on the phone. Also, whenever I go there to buy whatever I'm getting, I always ask multiple employees about it. But all the ones here are true gamers, so they barely make any mistakes.

[quote name='walkingdead8o']I did get a sales slip that just says xbox w halo, THis was the rough draft of the email that i sent, And btw to the first to people that posted...
a clever and witty picture (oh wait, no it isn't)[/quote]

Impressed by your maturity, I am.

[quote name='spek']Don't listen to these people, they've learned to take punishment from companies instead of fighting mistreatment. Your letter seems great, my only suggestion would be to break it into paragraphs for easy reading and make it even more indignant to provoke a quicker reaction (in addition to punctuation and grammar errors). Since it seems you've already sent it, remember next time (or if eb ignores you this time) to proofread your irate letters so they appear intelligent AND incensed.[/quote]

Ill go with this guy, my reccomendation is go face to face with a store manager. Then, theres nothing they cant do. Dont take shit from thier companies. At the least get 1/2 price on a second S Controller.

Wow, you _deserve_ to have your money taken away from you. Trying to take advantage of an honest mistake, and then following it up with name-calling and homophobia. What a winner.

I hope you do send them the link to this thread. They'll probably get a good laugh from the response here.

[quote name='"AzN_BaLLeR"'][quote name='"spek"']Don't listen to these people, they've learned to take punishment from companies instead of fighting mistreatment. Your letter seems great, my only suggestion would be to break it into paragraphs for easy reading and make it even more indignant to provoke a quicker reaction (in addition to punctuation and grammar errors). Since it seems you've already sent it, remember next time (or if eb ignores you this time) to proofread your irate letters so they appear intelligent AND incensed.[/quote]

Ill go with this guy, my reccomendation is go face to face with a store manager. Then, theres nothing they cant do. Dont take shit from thier companies. At the least get 1/2 price on a second S Controller.[/quote]

He won't get half price on a 2nd controller,it's a "he said, she said deal" and cause it was verbal and no way in print is the very reason why. Unless of course this particular store made it a habit of telling multiple people of a 2 control bundle. But again if it isn't in print, they are not liable.

[quote name='JimmieMac']Yeah, um, posting a pseudo threat with the URL of this site is uncalled for.[/quote]

Agreed, dont try to ruin this site for all of us.

I'm fairly new to CAG .... however I do consider myself a true Cheap Ass. Because I'm such a Cheap Ass I thoroughly comparison shop for all my purchases via internet, circular etc.

I get the facts and then make a decision. In my opinion you are guilty of not getting the facts. If something sounds like a good deal that your going to throw down 170 skinnys on you should check it out a little better.

I in no way believe EB is faultless in this situatuion. My point is you should expect this kind of thing... take nothing at word .... check it out.

You're hostility would be better released on your video games rather then your video game store. S*it Happens!

What do you hope to gain by posting that here? You'd be better off talking to an EB manager or taking your issue up with your local BBB.

What a fool you are! Its a special edition with a copy of Halo for only twenty more than a regular Xbox. Why in gods name would you even ask if it had another controller with it. Obviously it would not have an extra controller at that price. Your just one of those people who like to screw over stores and get something for free. Have you ever heard of Nintendo's special edition stuff? They usually make several changes from the time its announced until the time it comes out. This guy made a statement about a product that was just announced and had not even been put into the stores computer yet. Your in for a tough life if you think things are set in stone and never change.

EB will likely tell you to go jump in a lake. Pre-orders are so iffy, and we ARE dealing with the video game business. Look at how often games get delayed, and even cancelled (remember Half-Life on the DC?). If the price and/or contents change, you are entitled to one thing: your pre-order money back. EB is aware of how things like this can change, and I'm sure it's in their written policy to cover such situations.

What if Microsoft led EB to believe there would be two controllers in the bundle? Are you going to write MS a threatening letter and demand an extra controller? If so, please post that here. I'm up for some entertainment.

[quote name='PsyClerk']EB will likely tell you to go jump in a lake. Pre-orders are so iffy, and we ARE dealing with the video game business. Look at how often games get delayed, and even cancelled (remember Half-Life on the DC?). If the price and/or contents change, you are entitled to one thing: your pre-order money back. EB is aware of how things like this can change, and I'm sure it's in their written policy to cover such situations.

What if Microsoft led EB to believe there would be two controllers in the bundle? Are you going to write MS a threatening letter and demand an extra controller? If so, please post that here. I'm up for some entertainment.[/quote]

Uh, I was really clueless about video games when DC was at it's prime. So I actually DON'T remember Half-Life for DC. But just to learn something, I'll ask the following question. So, by the way it looks, they were making Half-Life for DC but the cancelled it?

Half-Life for the DC was allegedly completed and ready to go gold when Sierra pulled the plug. I think Sega had already said they were pulling support from the DC at this point. The game was delayed a few times (as is the norm these days) and a lot of folks were ready for it. Many questioned Sierra's decision because the game was done, it just had to be pressed and shipped. I'm not saying it's the only game to get that close to release and get cancelled, but it's the closest I can remember.

My point in mentioning it was that EB, which took pre-orders on DC Half-Life (I remember the page off their website), had pre-order money to return when it was shelved. It illustrates how pre-orders don't always work out.

If an employee of a store makes a promise to a customer the store should do everything in its power to fulfill that promise. Just my two cents. Barring anything crazy of course.

IMO EB should give the guy a 2nd controller with the bundle. It's not something completely ridiculous like having an employee tell you if you buy 2 used games you get a brand new Xbox for free or something like that.

This is a similar situation to a store having the incorrect price on a display. They should honor their mistake. Just MHO.

[quote name='wubb']If an employee of a store makes a promise to a customer the store should do everything in its power to fulfill that promise. Just my two cents. Barring anything crazy of course.

IMO EB should give the guy a 2nd controller with the bundle. It's not something completely ridiculous like having an employee tell you if you buy 2 used games you get a brand new Xbox for free or something like that.

This is a similar situation to a store having the incorrect price on a display. They should honor their mistake. Just MHO.[/quote]

If stores had to rectify all their employee's misinformation and mistakes, you wouldn't have too many stores in business. If they give him a controller, then they have to give EVERYONE who pre-ordered the bundle an extra controller. This is why retailers have written policies.

Your solution would be viable only if he bought the bundle straight out (NOT pre-ordered!), was told there were two controllers in the box and two controllers were advertised, then got home and only found one. Even I would say that was bait-and-switch. But this was a pre-order. The original poster seems to think that gives him some 'guarantee,' which is never the case in pre-orders. See my first post above.

Oh boo hoo. If I got an e-mail like that I would just not honor your request on purpose. And please don't bring this site into your e-mail. It just demeans and lowers this site.

Quite frankly, there's no need for all this drama; no one cares.

[quote name='PsyClerk'][quote name='wubb']If an employee of a store makes a promise to a customer the store should do everything in its power to fulfill that promise. Just my two cents. Barring anything crazy of course.

This is a similar situation to a store having the incorrect price on a display. They should honor their mistake. Just MHO.[/quote]

If stores had to rectify all their employee's misinformation and mistakes, you wouldn't have too many stores in business. If they give him a controller, then they have to give EVERYONE who pre-ordered the bundle an extra controller. This is why retailers have written policies.

Your solution would be viable only if he bought the bundle straight out (NOT pre-ordered!), was told there were two controllers in the box and two controllers were advertised, then got home and only found one. Even I would say that was bait-and-switch. But this was a pre-order. The original poster seems to think that gives him some 'guarantee,' which is never the case in pre-orders. See my first post above.[/quote]

Eh, if I were told one thing by an employee then was delivered something else I would certainly raise a complaint and see if they would honor my expectations (in a civil manner) If it didn't work out, then so be it (unless it was something worth getting worked up over then I might rant and rave a bit - like getting shafted on a car quote for example)

Personally I think a store should make every effort to do right by the customer. Fact is, it doesn't hurt to ask. I don't think the approach given in the first post would be the best way to go about things though. Threatening that you'll never shop there and get all 5,000 of your buddies to also not shop there as well as everyone at this site to not shop there if you don't receive satisfaction is probably not going to be effective. People don't like bullies - or idle threats. Plus the grammar errors and one big run together paragraph format can't help much either.

The only fault I can find is that, according to the story given, EB actually thought two controllers came with the bundle. I gathered this from the part which states that an employee later tells the original poster that they (EB) recieved a memo saying the bundle only has one controller.

The memo story could be true, or it could be a load of BS by an employee who doesn't know what was said before or is trying to cover for a mistake.

Regardless, you're right in that the initial response seems juvenile. You can always ask for your money back if you don't like the way a particular transaction went down. One error, unless it leads to major headaches, isn't worth a boycott.

This is why I open things carefully when I first get them. That way, I can return them for full price if I get screwed over. Save the receipts and take care of the merchandise. It goes a long way.

BTW.....never trust a salesman when they tell you something. Most of the time in life, they work off commission. If they are selling a bottle of ketchup, they will tell you the ketchup contains a formula that reverses age if it means you will buy it. I remember at a best buy when I bought my second PS2 and the clerks were trying to force me to buy a 30 dollar warranty. If I didn't already have my own knowledge of the product, they would have actually talked me out of buying it after trying to convince me the system would break in 31 days (the warranty was for 30) if I didn't buy it.

Morale is, don't trust salesman, use your common sense, and save receipts.

[quote name='manofpeace20']This is why I open things carefully when I first get them. That way, I can return them for full price if I get screwed over. Save the receipts and take care of the merchandise. It goes a long way.

BTW.....never trust a salesman when they tell you something. Most of the time in life, they work off commission. If they are selling a bottle of ketchup, they will tell you the ketchup contains a formula that reverses age if it means you will buy it. I remember at a best buy when I bought my second PS2 and the clerks were trying to force me to buy a 30 dollar warranty. If I didn't already have my own knowledge of the product, they would have actually talked me out of buying it after trying to convince me the system would break in 31 days (the warranty was for 30) if I didn't buy it.

Morale is, don't trust salesman, use your common sense, and save receipts.[/quote]

Exactly, salesmen or women or almost as dirty as lawers, almost.

[quote name='XboxMaster'][quote name='manofpeace20']This is why I open things carefully when I first get them. That way, I can return them for full price if I get screwed over. Save the receipts and take care of the merchandise. It goes a long way.

Morale is, don't trust salesman, use your common sense, and save receipts.[/quote]

Exactly, salesmen or women or almost as dirty as lawers, almost.[/quote]

AH yes, the wonderfull world of retail.

All I have to say is next time you write a huge letter to a business, use paragraphs. They make your letter easier to read and make you look more intelligent as does using the spellchecker feature. Otherwise, your letter comes off as just a mindless, poorly written rant from a kid.

I didnt read on to the second page... but does anyone else think spek is cloudspekk? seems like an asshole...could it be?...I believe so...and by the way taking advantage of a lady because she got confused isnt the right thing to do...It was a honest mistake and your just being a dick and im suprised your mom even helped you do this...Shes not a very good mom for doing so...Im sorry but your an asshole

I WOULD TAKE MY SHOPPING OTHER PLACES TRY LOCAL COSTCO OR COSTCO.COM XBOX™ Special Edition Halo™ Bundle $162.99 tem # 788759 Plus Shipping & Handling OR THIS XBOX™ Online Ready Bundle
includes extra controller and DVD movie playback kit $189.99 Item # 703105 Plus Shipping & Handling THIS IS GREAT STORE NEVER ORDERED ONLINE ALWAYS LOCAL BUT HAVE NEVER HAD PROBLEM THEY ARE ALWAYS CHEAPER THAN MY LOCAL GAMESTOP HOPE THIS HELP'S YOU :!: DUMP ASS PEOPLE SUCK SHOULD GET CONTROLLER :!:

I'm reminded of a People's Court episode wherein a Mexican guy saw an tech magazine add for a $3,500 camcorder on sale for $250. The problem was he lived like 500 miles, so he bought a train ticket, stayed in a hotel and would then go to the store the next day and buy the camcorder at the fantasic deal price. When he got there, the workers informed him the magazine made a typo and that the camcorder was really on sale for $2,500. That meant he was out the money for the train, hotel, food, etc and no camcorder. Mexican guy got all butthurt and took them to People's Court. He lost because he didn't have the smarts to call ahead to verify the price or ask to even reserve one.

To them: No written proof = no care.

OK, everyone's given there advice and bashed the guy that started the thread. Will someone just lock this, there's nothing more to discuss.

The whole problem with your post is that it assumes that what you say is true and that the employee did say 2 controllers. He may not have actually said that. People tend to hear what they want. When he said the word 2 it may have been in reference to a Halo 2 preview. Any store manager is gonna laugh at your insinuation that they owe you something. Why should they believe you.

I could go into any store and bitch that some employee said this or that. Why say it had 2 controllers..why not 4. Why not say that he also said you would get a free Splinter Cell as well. Go ahead and say what you want as it wont matter. There was never a 2nd controller in the deal and no employee can authorize that. Whether its an honest employee mistake or you heard it wrong doesnt matter...same results. You dont get a 2nd controller. If you feel really wronged then get a refund and shop elsewhere.

Well said Defender. If it's a bundle that a retailer is not putting together themselves they are not responsible for anything. If they put a bundle together themselves, put an ad out that shows additional items and then say oops at the counter, then complain. Otherwise let it go, verbal misinformation will not go far.

bread's done
Back