Shameless tracker invite solicitation

permablue

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Okay, so they're having a Biology lockin at my bro's HS where I'm chaperoning (how the hell do you spell that anyway)... at any rate, I more or less have the T1 all to myself (I did a speed test showing roughly 15mbs download and 10mbs upload). What sucks, is that half the torrent site are blocked by the school network except for the slightly better kept secrets of OiNK and others. I don't do a lot of d/ling and I probably wont use the invite past tonight, but I will be here all night and I will seed everything that I d/l. I figure I'll get alot of flames and lolrolfuranubstfuandgeturowninvites, but its worth a shot. Shoot me a pm (hell, I may throw in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for an invite). Also, please dont waste any invites by iving me the site name first to see if its blocked (I've only seen OiNK work so far). thanks!

[quote name='permablue']Okay, so they're having a Biology lockin at my bro's HS where I'm chaperoning (how the hell do you spell that anyway)... at any rate, I more or less have the T1 all to myself (I did a speed test showing roughly 15mbs download and 10mbs upload). What sucks, is that half the torrent site are blocked by the school network except for the slightly better kept secrets of OiNK and others. I don't do a lot of d/ling and I probably wont use the invite past tonight, but I will be here all night and I will seed everything that I d/l. I figure I'll get alot of flames and lolrolfuranubstfuandgeturowninvites, but its worth a shot. Shoot me a pm (hell, I may throw in Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for an invite). Also, please dont waste any invites by iving me the site name first to see if its blocked (I've only seen OiNK work so far). thanks![/QUOTE]

huh?!?!? I got a headache what did you say?

Downloading stuff on other people's servers is a wonderful idea

bread's done
Back