Shameless Twitter Boosting: Giving Away SSX (PS3) And More

@CoolKidTimmy

Awesome contest, but guess what? It's tricky, how is it? It's tricky, tricky, tricky, here we go!

Haha, guess what game I want?

...and we have another winner: @ramirez911 gets MLB2K12 (360), and we still have FIFA Street (PS3) and SSX (PS3) up for grabs.

Thanks for all of the follows, everyone. Today's the last day and I still have that copy of SSX and FIFA Street up for grabs for the PS3.

[quote name='cwebb39']Thanks for all of the follows, everyone. Today's the last day and I still have that copy of SSX and FIFA Street up for grabs for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

/me crosses fingers for FIFA. ;)

Another winner! FIFA Street goes to @FnkMstrLaForge. As with everyone else, thanks for the follow.

Just SSX to go, and because I'm on the West Coast and don't want anyone to have to stay up super late, I'll give it away around 8:30 PST.

...and the final winner is @gamjawang for SSX.

Thanks so much, everyone and I hope you'll keep following for my reviews, news, and updates at MTV Geek and MTV Multiplayer!

Following you from @TKtheknight

Thanks for the giveaway! Good luck everybody!

EDIT: Aw crap I was too late. I just saw this thread too. Oh well congrats to the winners.

Just want to express my gratitude for the free copy of Fifa Street PS3 that showed up in my mailbox today. THANK YOU, Charles! I'll be tweeting my gratitude as well in a little bit.

:bow:\\:D/

I wanted to say thank you to cwebb39 for the contest and the game I won. This is the first follow-me on twitter contest I have won.

bread's done
Back