Shameless Twitter Boosting: I'm Giving Away A Stack of Games (ENDED)

cwebb39

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
And that's it. We're all done, our winner of Assassin's Creed III is bythewar, so please send some congratulations their way. As for everyone else, thanks so much for taking part and keep an eye out next week when I'll be running a Blu-ray giveaway for my buddies at the greatest film site on Earth, Twitch.

Thanks and good night!

-Charles

Writer | Twitchfilm | MTVGeek | MTV Multiplayer
Twitter: TheCharlesWebb

Update 11/8:
It's the final day, that copy of ACIII has to go to someone, and it could be you. Or not. Whatever. We'll just have to see. :)

In the meantime, in the run up to that giveaway tonight at 10 PM PST, I'll be giving away two DVD/Blu-ray bundles featuring Bait 3D, Jersey Shore Shark Attack, and Piranha 3DD between 7 PM and 10 PM. These three movie sets are looking for good homes.

Thanks to all of you again for the follows and I hope you'll stick around for future giveaways and whatever ridiculousness pops up on my Twitter feed.

May the best (well, most lucky) CAGer win!

[Update: we're down to only a few prizes with ACIII going last. Still, I'm thinking about adding a couple of DVD/Blu-ray bundles in after that because I don't want more stuff in my house!]

I have a stack of games and DVDs that I want to pass along to some lucky Twitter followers. I'm be singling out individual followers to receive one of the following (I'll keep updating this post as the list changes):

Blu-ray

G.I. Joe: Renegades - The Complete First Season

DVD

Touch: The Complete First Season - GONE
Flying Swords of Dragon Gate - GONE

PS Vita

Little Big Planet - GONE
Hot Shots Golf - GONE
Resistance: Burning Skies - GONE

Xbox 360

NHL 13 - GONE
FIFA Soccer 13 - GONE
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 - GONE

PS3

Assassin's Creed III - This is the big one, and I'm not gonna lie, it's going at the very end.

I'll be giving out one random item a day from the list above over the next week and a half.

Just follow me on Twitter at @TheCharlesWebb and then comment below so I know you're there... lurking. I'll comment here to notify the winners and contact them via DM for their shipping deets. Please, only followers in the U.S. and Canada!

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
happy day I was already following you and was just looking at all the star wars news you posted. Crazy shit, CRAZY. Pretty excited for it honestly, star wars soul died with the "original" trilogy. @suckerpunchrose

Followed as @Johnbacovcin
I Really want to win Touch Season one,it would mean a lot to me because i've gone though so many touch moments this entire year.

Following you as @NerdyAnimeGamer. Just started using twitter about 2 weeks ago. Btw that's a great pic you have of a sick looking zombie or something equally epic.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']happy day I was already following you and was just looking at all the star wars news you posted. Crazy shit, CRAZY. Pretty excited for it honestly, star wars soul died with the "original" trilogy. @suckerpunchrose[/QUOTE]

And you're the first winner! Look for a DM in a couple of minutes requesting your mailing info.

Thanks!

[quote name='thefurrypanda']awesome sauce. thanks cwebb. dick question. Can i still win again? lol[/QUOTE]

Ha, no can do. One prize per CAGer.

ive been following for not sure how long now =P Hope i can win either lbp or resistance on vita =D
@aznxchunky

bread's done
Back