Shameless Twitter Boosting: I'm Giving Away A Stack of Games (ENDED)

And you win the TOUCH S. 1 DVD. Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

And thanks!

[quote name='taylynne']I'm lurking under @taylynne! Thank youu[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cwebb39']And you win the TOUCH S. 1 DVD. Look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

And thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot! I've replied with the details :)

[quote name='mrx001']I've been following for awhile. @zero110100[/QUOTE]

And you've won the copy of FIFA 13!

Look for a PM in a couple of minutes requesting your shipping details.

Thanks!

Such a great response so far. I'll be giving away today's prize around 3 PM PST: G.I. Joe: Renegades - The Complete First Season.

Who's interested?

And @windsmere takes home the G.I. Joe: Renegades Blu!

Congrats and look for a PM in a couple of minutes.

[quote name='windsmere']I followed. @windsmere is my twitter joint. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Following: @Dean_M78.

Thanks for the chance to win, ACIII looks epic! I would've picked it up already but I spent this month's game fund on Halo 4 & Blops II. There's so many great games releasing this November!

[quote name='retail sucks']Following: @Dean_M78.

Thanks for the chance to win, ACIII looks epic! I would've picked it up already but I spent this month's game fund on Halo 4 & Blops II. There's so many great games releasing this November![/QUOTE]

Good lord! Between those two, when will you have time to play anything else?

Today's prize: Resistance: Burning Skies for the Vita, which I'll be giving away around 10 PM PST. Some nice lead-in time for you to play today's new releases, get out and vote, brag about voting, complain at your friends/family/spouse about their vote/lack of vote.

[quote name='cwebb39']Today's prize: Resistance: Burning Skies for the Vita, which I'll be giving away around 10 PM PST. Some nice lead-in time for you to play today's new releases, get out and vote, brag about voting, complain at your friends/family/spouse about their vote/lack of vote.[/QUOTE]

This one I am excited for :D

[quote name='hereon']This one I am excited for :D[/QUOTE]

Good, because you won it!

Look for a PM in a minute.

Thanks for the follow!

[quote name='cwebb39']Good, because you won it!

Look for a PM in a minute.

Thanks for the follow![/QUOTE]

You just made my night! And cheered up my Vita, giving me something new to play! Thanks for the chance :D

[quote name='RuthlessGravity']Congrats to hereon![/QUOTE]

Thanks! Good luck on the final giveaways!

One day left. PES 2013 is the prize up for grabs today, with AC3 going to one lucky winner tomorrow.

Look for the PES giveaway around 9 PM PST.

Thanks again for all of the follows.

bread's done
Back