Share three songs you like with fellow CAGs!!!

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
The Biggest Lie~Elliott Smith

Dorothy at 40~Cursive

The Hardest Part~Ryan Adams

I am looking for new music!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

meteor -- nobukazu takemura
Duel of the Iron Mics -- GZA
Chatterboxes -- Deerhoof

Ray LaMontagne: Be Here Now
This guy is great. Got to see him in concert last summer. I highly reccomend his debut, Trouble and his new album, Till the Sun Turns Black. Both albums are in different directions, but I think they're both excellent.

Nick Drake: River Man
I'm just now getting into Nick Drake. A friend let me listen to him and I was amazed. I was further astounded when I found out his albums were released between 1968-71. This man was way ahead of his time.

Ben Folds: Learn to Live With What You Are
Ben Folds is, hands down, my favorite musician of all time. His music is incredible. I was lucky enough to get to see him in concert and it was the best show I've ever attended. I've been listening to this song a good bit lately. The newer, orchestrated version is going on his new cd, Supersunnyspeedgraphic, the LP. This is a collection of his trio of EP's/ Still from the Over the Hedge soundtrack and the cover of Dre's Bitches Aint Shit. If you ever get the chance to see this man, he's one hell of a performer.

Bad Sects by Cursive (cant stop listening to their new album, took some getting used to but once it did, holy crap is it amazing, easily the best album in a LONG time). best song on the CD and great lyrics, tim kasher as always tells a story like no other can

Sluttering by Jawbreaker. Arguably their best song, simply amazing band, probably the greatest band ever to play. More talent than most other bands could ever dream of. Great song.

Battlescars by Ozma. Great band that broke up but got back together. Some compare to weezer, but they are a LOT better than weezer ever was. Great song, great band.

I'll give you my three favorite songs thus far of the year...

Morningwood - Nth Degree
Hellogoodbye - Here (In Your Arms)
Butch Walker - Bethamphetamine (Pretty Pretty)

[quote name='raregamergirl']Bad Sects by Cursive (cant stop listening to their new album, took some getting used to but once it did, holy crap is it amazing, easily the best album in a LONG time). best song on the CD and great lyrics, tim kasher as always tells a story like no other can
[/QUOTE]

I agree that is why I am seeing him concert this September. You should totally go with me.

For those that like darker music, these might be a little tricky to track down.

Die Form - Glassphyxie
Wumpscut - Wreath of Barbs
Rasputina - Sign of the Zodiac

Cryptopsy - Crown of Horns
For all you Snakes on a Plane fans, I was thinking of this the whole time... - Cryptic Warning - Snakestrike
Anything by Leviathan
Origin - Portal

bread's done
Back