Sharkoon X-Tatic gaming headset PS3, xbox 360 & PC - $49.99 @ Frys in-stores only

It's the stereo headset. The headset has a blue logo on the side like the XPs on amazon. MSRP is $70 so you're saving $20 and amazon has them for $60.

Got the sharkoon 5.1s and it's a good brand.

[quote name='Guilty']are these the 5.1 or the stereo.... if it's the 5.1 this is an ignorant mothafuckin deal.

if these are the stereo... meh.

true they are legendary peripheral makers, who incidentally receive no props for it, though.

and seriously, if these are the 5.1's I would say anything short of a 4 hour drive would be worth it.[/QUOTE]

I don't think your going to find TURE 5.1 DOLBY digital for less then $120. They look more like the these Sharkoon headsets. 62 reviews on Amazon, with average score of 4 stars.
http://www.amazon.com/Sharkoon-X-Ta...UW2A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308522169&sr=8-1

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']It's the stereo headset. The headset has a blue logo on the side like the XPs on amazon. MSRP is $70 so you're saving $20 and amazon has them for $60.

Got the sharkoon 5.1s and it's a good brand.[/QUOTE]

Yea I have the 5.1's as well. Legendary, just like I said. Literally never heard better.

I agree Sharkoon Xtatic headsets are legendary gaming headsets. Best hedsets available in the market for console gamers.

bread's done
Back