Sharkoon X-Tatic SP Gaming Headset for PS3, xbox 360 & PC $49.96 @ Walmart

jon714

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sgr76']Not a great deal but a great headset. Mic doesn't work on PS3 of course...

This was 39 not too long ago.[/QUOTE]

What are you talking about? I own the Sharkoon SP and the MIC works on the PS3.

Its a good headset at a great price.

If I didn't just pick up the turtle beach x11 headset at gamestop for 40 to get rid of some of my credit I may have picked this up. I was skeptical at first but am glad I did it. Especially with getting married, now I can still listen to my games late at night after the wife goes to bed.

i have 2 of these headsets, they are fucking awesome works very well with xbox ps3 and pc.

Id ont know what you beezies are smoking

[quote name='coconutexpress']What are you talking about? I own the Sharkoon SP and the MIC works on the PS3.

Its a good headset at a great price.[/QUOTE]

Oops. Seems thats the X-Tatic SX that i have

[quote name='sgr76']Oops. Seems thats the X-Tatic SX that i have[/QUOTE]

When Amazon had the Sharkoon SX for $39.99 that was a good deal. But I think the Sharkoon SP for $49.99 is a little better of a deal if your a multi platform gamer because it also works on the PS3.

[quote name='halomaster']When Amazon had the Sharkoon SX for $39.99 that was a good deal. But I think the Sharkoon SP for $49.99 is a little better of a deal if your a multi platform gamer because it also works on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

PC as well. I have a pair and love them.

[quote name='poisonedpawn45']SP back in stock at Amazon, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, just updated the link.

[quote name='allen9917']only hope this is wireless...[/QUOTE]

I use a wireless controller, so having a wireless headset would be cool feature. The problem I have found with wireless headsets you lose a lot of the original content when using wireless. It doesn't sound correct to me.

For me good sound is more important than wireless.

bread's done
Back