Sharkoon X-Tatic SP Gaming Headset PS3 & XB360 - $39.99

good headsets, i bought 2 of these. BUt my dogs bit them both to shreds.

Other than that great volume, lasted me for a good year. I bought a 2nd one for back up and i didnt have to replace my first one till a year later. THen a week later my dogs bit my replacement.

Thinking about buying this again

[quote name='mistamike']i have my ps3 hooked in via hdmi. Works perfectly[/QUOTE]

That's weird. Reviews on Amazon said if you use HDMI you can't get the sound to come through.

You have to change the audio settings to audio video, but it works perfectly with an hdmi set up

you have to manually do it before you enter a game.

[quote name='sgr76']I have the SX. Good solid headset[/QUOTE]

Mine is hooked up directly to the audio out of my television and both of my systems are HDMI. This allows me to use it for both systems and television.

My friend has these and she loves them. I had some Tritton low end ones havent been too happy with them (mic cuts out in chat). Ill give these a try till i decide when i want to drop big bucks on premium headphones. at least this way i can use on PC, PS3 and Xbox. pretty sweet

Thanks OP!

Would really like a good headset I can use for both 360 and PS3 so if these are still cheap later in the week ill be in for 1

[quote name='MrshllJcb']Would really like a good headset I can use for both 360 and PS3 so if these are still cheap later in the week ill be in for 1[/QUOTE]

Deals on Dailysteals are 1 day deals/steals only.

$39.99 is a steal of a price for the Sharkoon SP. I don't know why Sharkoon headsets aren't more popular, they make very good headsets.

My 5.1 version of this headset lost audio in the left earcup after four months. They refused to give me warranty service. I would be careful with this headset/company...

i had my 5.1 for over a year and had no problems with it.

The only reason i stopped using it is because my 4 dogs decided to play tug of war with my headset.

Great headsets

I have had my Sharkoon X-Tatic SX for about 2 years now and it works great. I think the only difference between the SP and SX is the SP works on both PS3 & Xbox 360.

Sharkoon headsets are top notch. I was e to buy the Sharkoon SR headset a few month back for $87 at Amazon. I love them!:D

Last edited by a moderator:
On the fence with these my roommate always uses my turtle beach x12, I think I may just give him those and pick this headset up for me since I do have a turtle beach earforce DSS just sitting here not being used.

Great price but warning though based on my personal experience, I always get complaints that my mic is too low when it comes to use on the PS3, PC users say its fine and I haven't tried it on the 360 yet. Headphone sound is good though and if you get the ears right you can wear it comfortably for hours (big ears and 4 hours is probably the longest I've gone)

I've spent nearly $150+ on headsets in the past year, either due to breaking or just getting worn out I think I am going to pass on these looking at getting a pair of Astro A40s instead. Bit pricey but better build quality at least I can hope for the price tag

bread's done
Back