Shawn Michaels: My Journey

DAWG26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Looking to pick this up on Tuesday. I think Amazon will have the best price. The main question I have though is how is this dvd different from the one released not too long ago, Shawn Michaels: Heartbreak and triunph?

Amazon - 22.49 - best price?

WWEShop will have the DVD for $21.99. Or two package deals, DVD/Pendant for $26.99 and DVD/T-Shirt for $28.99. Of course the shipping will probably make Amazon the better deal.

The main difference I think between the HBK sets is Heartbreak and Triumph tended to focus more on all of his older matches (1985-2000) with only a couple of them on there being past 2000. While My Journey has a lot more recent matches, albeit there still are a few pre-2000 there as well.

What I love about the new one though is the inclusion of his matches with Jericho, Kurt Angle(WM21), and the 2009 MOTY(maybe even decade) with Undertaker at WM.

Speaking of Jericho, I'm still waiting for his DVD! This is HBK's second, and even John Morrison has one out now. What's taking so long to give Y2J one. :cry:

[quote name='crr_1119'] Speaking of Jericho, I'm still waiting for his DVD! This is HBK's second, and even John Morrison has one out now. What's taking so long to give Y2J one. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Actually this is HBK's fourth DVD.

1 - From The Vault: Shawn Michaels
2 - Shawn Michaels: Boyhood Dream
3 - Heartbreak & Triumph: The Shawn Michaels Story
4 - Shawn Michaels: My Journey

19.99 at Best Buy per their website. I'm going to pick it up there after work since I have a $5 RZ certificate.

[quote name='Demolition Man']Actually this is HBK's fourth DVD.

1 - From The Vault: Shawn Michaels
2 - Shawn Michaels: Boyhood Dream
3 - Heartbreak & Triumph: The Shawn Michaels Story
4 - Shawn Michaels: My Journey[/QUOTE]

So basically My Journey is all the best of the other 3?

My Journey will have a more elaborate amount of matches since it's the newest one.

Heartbreak and Triumph was pretty good. It was one of the biography-type DVDs that dwelled into his past and how he came about making it to the WWF, etc. -- while My Journey will be a look at 22 or so of HBK's greatest matches (from what I've read).

[quote name='crr_1119']What I love about the new one though is the inclusion of his matches with Jericho, Kurt Angle(WM21), and the 2009 MOTY(maybe even decade) with Undertaker at WM.[/QUOTE]

The fact that that match wasn't 5 stars proves that the star rating is total nonsense.

Yea, I was going to say this is his fourth DVD good to see someone else knew that.

I haven't even heard of this coming out. Is there going to be a good documentary or just matches? I wish Macho Mans had a good documentary like in The Heartbreak & Triumph.

I haven't even heard of this but I'll probably get it certainly.

Anyway, on the rebate site I use MrRebates.com they currently give a 4% rebate to WWEShop.com. I think it's pretty cool they have a rebate for WWEShop. If you sign-up to MrRebates it will give you $5 to start and at $10 you get your rebate. Maybe just something to keep in mind.

[quote name='Survivalism']The fact that that match wasn't 5 stars proves that the star rating is total nonsense.[/QUOTE]

Don't dare say that to anyone that sucks the balls of Dave Meltzer.

bread's done
Back