shenmue 2

cheapgamer11

CAGiversary!
sometimes when im playing this game and im just walking around and the camera will focus on the sky and it will show an airplane flying across. i have no idea what this means and i want to figure it out, anyone have any ideas?

thanks,

hM

I haven't played the game yet, but if there is an airport in the game...maybe it means that the airplane is getting in and you should get to the airport to a) meet someone or b) catch a flight.

I don't know. I could just be talking out of my ass. :)

I don't think it has any reason behind it... other than adding atmosphere.

I thought it was a neat touch.

ps>> please make Shenmue 3.... please, please, please, please, please!!!

--kylek

[quote name='Sk']Their making a MORPG out of the series.[/quote]

Wow, where'd you pull that one out of? There have been no rumors I've even seen hinted at that would suggest a Shenmue MMORPG

[quote name='Cornfedwb'][quote name='Sk']Their making a MORPG out of the series.[/quote]

Wow, where'd you pull that one out of? There have been no rumors I've even seen hinted at that would suggest a Shenmue MMORPG[/quote]

You need to read more rumors, I suppose.

i dont want it to be real at all. i want a straight up shenmue 3. if sega wants to keep one of the best series they've ever had, they had better come out with a shenmue 3 or im sure a very large majority of shenmue fans will be fuming.

thanks,

hM

[quote name='cheapgamer11']i dont want it to be real at all. i want a straight up shenmue 3. if sega wants to keep one of the best series they've ever had, they had better come out with a shenmue 3 or im sure a very large majority of shenmue fans will be fuming.

thanks,

hM[/quote]
If this mmorpg is popular it could open new doors for the series and the 3rd game could be made. Maybe even more games in the series or even spin offs. This game could just make more people enlightened of the series' existence.

[quote name='Sk'][quote name='cheapgamer11']i dont want it to be real at all. i want a straight up shenmue 3. if sega wants to keep one of the best series they've ever had, they had better come out with a shenmue 3 or im sure a very large majority of shenmue fans will be fuming.

thanks,

hM[/quote]
If this mmorpg is popular it could open new doors for the series and the 3rd game could be made. Maybe even more games in the series or even spin offs. This game could just make more people enlightened of the series' existence.[/quote]

Except.. that would never happen.

PSO is quite popular, look how many "doors" that opened for PS V.

[quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Sk'][quote name='cheapgamer11']i dont want it to be real at all. i want a straight up shenmue 3. if sega wants to keep one of the best series they've ever had, they had better come out with a shenmue 3 or im sure a very large majority of shenmue fans will be fuming.

thanks,

hM[/quote]
If this mmorpg is popular it could open new doors for the series and the 3rd game could be made. Maybe even more games in the series or even spin offs. This game could just make more people enlightened of the series' existence.[/quote]

PSO is quite popular, look how many "doors" that opened for PS V.[/quote]
Two diffrent styles of game play (IMO shenmue is slightly more mainstream gameplay wise, its based off a fighter after all). I personally think if this MMORPG comes out on PCs and Next Box. You'd see some people have intrest in the series again.

[quote name='Sk'][quote name='Sartori'][quote name='Sk'][quote name='cheapgamer11']i dont want it to be real at all. i want a straight up shenmue 3. if sega wants to keep one of the best series they've ever had, they had better come out with a shenmue 3 or im sure a very large majority of shenmue fans will be fuming.

thanks,

hM[/quote]

PSO is quite popular, look how many "doors" that opened for PS V.[/quote]
Two diffrent styles of game play (IMO shenmue is slightly more mainstream gameplay wise, its based off a fighter after all). I personally think if this MMORPG comes out on PCs and Next Box. You'd see some people have intrest in the series again.[/quote]

Again, whether or not you agree, I'll point you back to PSO.

Now we have PSO 2, PSO 3, and PSOU - no PS V. I highly doubt this could lead anywhere toward Shenmue III.

The focusing on airplanes in Shenmue 2 reflects a cutscene in Shenmue 1 where Ryo's friend Tom leaves for America. It's been awhile since I played through 2, but I believe he mentions him later in the game.

damn it shenmue spent many great hours of my life and beat it so many times I remeber when it was all new and every moment was exciting and fun that is the best game ever.

*tear rolls down cheek and fires up dreamcast*

bread's done
Back