Shhh... What's that MUSIC you HEAR right NOW??? (CAG SotM 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mars Volta - De-Loused In the Comatorium (the entire fucking album, 'cause it kicks so much ass (unlike a certain Frances the Mute)).

[quote name='demomanTNA']Pink Floyd - Money

"Don't give me that do goody good bullSHIT!" = one of the greatest lyrics ever. :applause:[/QUOTE]

Yes, indeed!
Ditto followed by
Pink Floyd-Another Brick in the Wall

Pink Floyd - Astromony Domine (2005 Mono Remaster)

Followed up by the rest of the "Piper At The Gates Of Dawn" album. My personal 2005 remaster of the rare 1997 mono CD release - namely fixed the album being too loud (in fact the volume level is overpeaked for almost the entire CD) along with various digital clicks and finally evened the volume level on both the left and right sides (as its still a stereo track as the mono mix is played on both sides).

ADDED: Forgot to mention but before I finished the remastering I did a EQing since the high end was a bit muffled sounding along with the low end bass being a bit on the flat end. The final sound after EQing it a bit now sounds much warmer yet more opening sounding on the high end area along aling with the low end bass while not too powerful its much closer sounding to what it sounds like on the stereo mix of the album.

Funny thing is that this whole project was only two hours of work. Not too shabby eh. :D

[quote name='demomanTNA']Pink Floyd - Astromony Domine (2005 Mono Remaster)

Followed up by the rest of the "Piper At The Gates Of Dawn" album. My personal 2005 remaster of the rare 1997 mono CD release - namely fixed the album being too loud (in fact the volume level is overpeaked for almost the entire CD) along with various digital clicks and finally evened the volume level on both the left and right sides (as its still a stereo track as the mono mix is played on both sides).

ADDED: Forgot to mention but before I finished the remastering I did a EQing since the high end was a bit muffled sounding along with the low end bass being a bit on the flat end. The final sound after EQing it a bit now sounds much warmer yet more opening sounding on the high end area along aling with the low end bass while not too powerful its much closer sounding to what it sounds like on the stereo mix of the album.

Funny thing is that this whole project was only two hours of work. Not too shabby eh. :D[/QUOTE]

Awesome stuff!
Led Zeppelin-Dazed and Confused (How the west was won)

A Foo Fighters fourplay:

Foo Fighters - Best of You
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Studio Acoustic)
Foo Fighters - Learn to Fly
Foo Fighters - All My Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back