Shia LaBeouf wants to bang his mom.

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I wish I were making this up..

http://www.starmagazine.com/shia_labeouf_naked_mother/news/15547

"Probably the sexiest woman I know is my mother," he says. "She's an ethereal angel. Nobody looks like that woman. If I could meet my mother and marry her, I would. I would be with my mother now, if she weren't my mother, as sick as that sounds."
:puke:

You've gotta wonder.. if he puts her above his costar Megan Fox :)drool:).. what does his mom look like? Well, wonder no longer!

2chml4x.jpg

:puke:

well isn't some guys wanting a girl like their mother...

and even marrying one that resembles her...

Shia's pretty open... but it was in playboy... all that shit is made up, the only truth is in the ads.

I was watching The View a couple weeks ago, only because MVP was a guest on the show, and they mentioned this story. Disgusting.

[quote name='Quillion']That's what happens when you breastfeed until they're eight.

[/QUOTE]

That is a seriously disturbing video. Never. Again.

My.Eyes.

[quote name='billyrox']why the hell is this douche famous anyway[/QUOTE]

Because Steven Spielberg is like his benefactor or something like that. Guy puts him in all his movies damn near.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Because Steven Spielberg is like his benefactor or something like that. Guy puts him in all his movies damn near.[/QUOTE]

wtf why? are they related or something???... the kid is talentless and has no redeeming positive attributes

[quote name='crunchb3rry']He was in Freaks and Geeks? I can't remember who he was. I know Ben Foster was the retarded kid.[/QUOTE]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laM-PBmTuCc[/media]

[quote name='willardhaven']I thought he was good on Even Stevens and in Holes. He is kind of a crappier Ben Savage.[/QUOTE]

Heh, and Ben Savage never got the kinda love from casting directors that this tool gets. Oy!

I kept hearing that Shia is supposed to be the new Tom Hanks. I'm sorry...I just can't see Tom Hanks making comments like that.

He's one of those guys I always rag on but for some reason I can't dislike him. I do wish he was in less movies, but I'd rather watch a marathon of his movies than one movie with Justin Long in it. I can't even resist changing the channel when that guy's obnoxious Mac commercials come on. Verizon Guy is less annoying.

He grew up in my hometown. Went to the same middle school I did a few years before me with my cousin. My cousin got into a fist fight with him when they were kids too. Knocked the dude out. He used to clown on him hard. My brother's art teacher used to rant and rave about the kid too.

On a professional note, I've never liked anything he's been in. Holes was lame, Transformers was horrible. Seemed completely normal up until this. I'll have to let my cousin know though.

[quote name='rodeojones903'](Video)[/QUOTE]

Holy fuck, I completely forgot about that. Thanks for the video, rodeo.

But, yeah, if he actually did say that about his mom, that's pretty sick.

Well, they say guys end up wanting a girl that is like their mother whether purposely or unconsciously, but I guess this is pretty damn... conscious...

The old Tom Hanks is getting kind of annoying and making wretchedly dumb movies.

We don't need a new Tom Hanks. Though I guess it makes Colin Hanks the lead suspect if Shia turns up dead and foul play is indicated.

Agreed, this Da vinci Code sequel looks awful, in fact I never sat through the way to long and boring original. My fave Tom Hanks movie is probably Green Mile.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']He's one of those guys I always rag on but for some reason I can't dislike him. I do wish he was in less movies, but I'd rather watch a marathon of his movies than one movie with Justin Long in it. I can't even resist changing the channel when that guy's obnoxious Mac commercials come on. Verizon Guy is less annoying.[/QUOTE]

True. Someone genuinely more annoying!

[quote name='RiPPn']Agreed, this Da vinci Code sequel looks awful, in fact I never sat through the way to long and boring original. My fave Tom Hanks movie is probably Green Mile.[/QUOTE]

Da Vinci Code is the sequel. Angels & Demons was written first and is a much better story.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I want to bang my daughter's mom tonight.[/QUOTE]

Your dad fucked your mom.

bread's done
Back