Shikigami 2, Chrono Q, and more for $10.

MegaMan3k

CAGiversary!
I was just at Khol's getting snow wear when I came across a game rack that had some games for $10. From what I noticed they were among, what I thought, were the slightly rarer vein of games. These included:

- Castle Shikigami 2 (Ps2)
- Choro Q (Ps2)
- Space Channel 5 (Ps2)
- Magic Pengal (Ps2)
- Doctor Muto (Ps2) [This isn't exactly what I thought was rare, but I don't know]

They had about five to seven of each of those titles.

They also had several Xbox titles including pinball, Carve, some snow game and others.

=/ Sorry if this is common knowledge or these are common finds, this is my first not-requesting topic.

They just opened up a Kohls near me a couple months ago. I guess its time to check it out. It would be nice to get Space Channel and Castle.

The Kohl's here has the same selection of games, but they are priced $11.99. They are usually on sale every other week for $8.99.
Their prices on games really suck. They put up a display of games for the holiday season and were selling all GH, PH, and PC games for $24.99.

[quote name='alongx']Castle Shikigami 2 is $10 in a lot of places.[/quote]

Castle Shikigami 2 has a RRP of $10. But it's quite hard to find, so any new sources should be welcomed. :)

check your local borders if you are looking Castle Shikigami 2. I saw one at my borders a few days ago for $9.99.

My Kohl's only has titles like Corvette, Starsky & Hutch, etc., and a bunch of various Sonic games.

Already got Shikigami, but ChoroQ might be alright for 10 given it's an Atlus game.

The idea of ChoroQ is strange in a way..but eh I'll pick that up for my brother and wow Kohl's.. Mmm I doubt mine would have any games sold, but I'll keep a lookout or something.

If you can get Magic Pengel. It's one of the most bizarre fighting, create a pet, uniquely Japanese games to ever hit these shores. It was IGN's July game of the month in 2003 and really is kind of cool. It's also incredibly hard to find where I am, let alone at $10.

Castle Shikigami 2 is definately worth it. Agreed its 10 almost everywhere. Check EB. Nice avitiar Pittsburgafterdark.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']If you can get Magic Pengel. It's one of the most bizarre fighting, create a pet, uniquely Japanese games to ever hit these shores. It was IGN's July game of the month in 2003 and really is kind of cool. It's also incredibly hard to find where I am, let alone at $10.[/quote]

I see Magic Pengel in a lot of stores, new, for $10-$15. I don't think I have seen Shikigami anywhere but my dirty little hands (the only order I have ever placed with WalMart.com that they didn't screw up).

I went into my Kohl's and asked one of the cashier's if they sold video games and she said no! I'll have to check it out now, or does this differ at different B&M stores? The Kohl's up here is freaking huge, it's even bigger then the Wal-Mart that's closest to me.

[quote name='MetroidFan1164']ChoroQ got 57% on gamerankings. Proceed with caution.[/quote]
It's a great game if you give it a chance, especially if you're into the series. It's not as good as Road Trip (another Choro game - NOT to be confused with Hooters Road Trip), but it's still well worth playing, Ignore the bad reviews, especially IGN's embarrassing piece of crap.

the games are priced like this

if its originally $12.99 there, its then $9.99...if its originally $19.99 there, its then $16.99....if its originally $24.99 there, its then $19.99

they had greatest hits and other crap titles like pure pinball marked at $24.99, or else i would've jumped on the pure pinball at $9.99 :eek:\

i know choroq is $9.99, which is a good deal, but i cant vouch for all of the ones that you listed, as you listed the pinball game for $10

[quote name='MetroidFan1164']ChoroQ got 57% on gamerankings. Proceed with caution.[/quote]Blah, blah, blah. What did that piece of shit Fable get? High 80s?

ChoroQ (aka CaRPG) is a totally niche racing game with other cars as NPCs. Basically, the racing isn't what makes if fun, thus, poor review scores.

For $10, pick it up, at least as a collector's game.

bread's done
Back