Shin Megami Tensei Limited Edition SEALED! NEW! Auction

[quote name='Spruce']
So then why the sour grapes...? $200 is more than enough to get you Growlanser Deluxe AND SMT: Nocturne...new even. You just seem to be griping for griping's sake. Not that I'm saying stop...really, it's quite entertaining what with the OTT currently being at rest.[/quote]

Because Javil loves to whine and make shit up, I mean isn't it sad that he gets $200 for his games and then can't afford $30 for a sealed Mario Kart, he's got to bug the guy a dozen times to try to get it for $25. :roll:

[quote name='Javil']
Pretty much. I just don't like zion, and he really struck a chord in me by bidding on this. He was just talking about wanting to stock up on copies of Nocturne to turn a profit when DDS comes out, and here he is...[/quote]

Oh I'm so sorry I think a sealed copy is actually worth $35 because apperently you don't. I joke about stocking up on Nocturne and I tell other people to hold off on selling their copies because the game will go up in value in a few weeks and see how he twists it?

[quote name='Javil']What a coincidence. I actually had this auction bookmarked already. I've been looking to buy this game for quite awhile. Here's to hoping I win.[/quote]

I was selling a mint Nocturne a couple of weeks ago. I remember that you posted in my thread but you never made an offer. I sold it for $33 shipped.:lol:

I have also seen CAGs selling it for $30 so don't get worked up over an Ebay auction.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oh I'm so sorry I think a sealed copy is actually worth $35 because apperently you don't. I joke about stocking up on Nocturne and I tell other people to hold off on selling their copies because the game will go up in value in a few weeks and see how he twists it?[/quote]
Oh, so now it was a joke, huh? I see. :lol:

And I can't even hardly believe that you had the gall to try to call me out on haggling. You scrutinize traders' prices when you're not even interested in what they're selling. It's like you take great joy in being a prick to as many people as possible. Oh, wait, anyone who's a regular here already knows that. :p

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']Oh I'm so sorry I think a sealed copy is actually worth $35 because apperently you don't. I joke about stocking up on Nocturne and I tell other people to hold off on selling their copies because the game will go up in value in a few weeks and see how he twists it?[/quote]
Oh, so now it was a joke, huh? I see. :lol:

And I can't even hardly believe that you had the gall to try to call me out on haggling. You scrutinize traders' prices when you're not even interested in what they're selling. It's like you take great joy in being a prick to as many people as possible. Oh, wait, anyone who's a regular here already knows that. :p[/quote]

So you ignore your lies and focus on other minor points, how typical.

[quote name='zionoverfire']So you ignore your lies and focus on other minor points, how typical.[/quote]
Your major points are all moot, except for my exaggeration of how many games you were asking for. I forgot about your "official" offer. Still horribly skewed, though, as you even admit in the message. As for my offer for Mario Kart, $25 is what I was willing to pay. It's the same as what you do to people's entire lists, only on a much smaller scale, and actually related to what I'm interested in instead of my just wanting to be an ass.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Hmmm it's sealed and below $45 I think I'll place a bid, in a couple of weeks this will worth a bit more.[/quote]

No it won't. There is no such thing as a Limited Edition SMT:N. They all shipped with the soundtrack.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='zionoverfire']Hmmm it's sealed and below $45 I think I'll place a bid, in a couple of weeks this will worth a bit more.[/quote]

No it won't. There is no such thing as a Limited Edition SMT:N. They all shipped with the soundtrack.[/quote]

I think he was just referring to the fact that when DDS comes out Nocturne will be worth slightly more then it is now.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='zionoverfire']Hmmm it's sealed and below $45 I think I'll place a bid, in a couple of weeks this will worth a bit more.[/quote]

No it won't. There is no such thing as a Limited Edition SMT:N. They all shipped with the soundtrack.[/quote]

Only the first shipment did.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='zionoverfire']So you ignore your lies and focus on other minor points, how typical.[/quote]
Your major points are all moot, except for my exaggeration of how many games you were asking for. I forgot about your "official" offer.[/quote]

Yes right, I find it hard to believe that even you could confuse that with $200. :roll:

Trying to dump all the blame on me as usual. We both know you sold everything but fire emblem already.

[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='redgopher'][quote name='zionoverfire']Hmmm it's sealed and below $45 I think I'll place a bid, in a couple of weeks this will worth a bit more.[/quote]

I think he was just referring to the fact that when DDS comes out Nocturne will be worth slightly more then it is now.[/quote]

Yes they all came with the soundtrack it was more of a general statement that the game price will go up with the digital devil release in a couple of weeks.

[quote name='Javil']. It's like you take great joy in being a prick to as many people as possible. [/quote]

[quote name='zionoverfire']So you ignore your lies and focus on other minor points, how typical. [/quote]

Now that's funny

Dave

You miss out on alot of good chance to pick this game up at a great price Javil. There was the gamefly deal where you could get it for $30 shipped in a like new condition that also include the cd with free shipping. There was also the overstock one where you could get it shipped for $40 new with a 10% discount. If you really want it you should pay full price now. If you wait any longer you might ending up have to pay more than retail down the road and that would suck. I'm not flaming you javil just pick up this game now and enjoy it. :wink:

[quote name='blueweltall']You miss out on alot of good chance to pick this game up at a great price Javil. There was the gamefly deal where you could get it for $30 shipped in a like new condition that also include the cd with free shipping. There was also the overstock one where you could get it shipped for $40 new with a 10% discount. If you really want it you should pay full price now. If you wait any longer you might ending up have to pay more than retail down the road and that would suck. I'm not flaming you javil just pick up this game now and enjoy it. :wink:[/quote]
Thanks. I know I must have painted myself as someone who easily flies off the handle in this thread, but I'm really not. Zion, you can pat yourself on the back for bringing that side out of me... asshole. :p

I know all about the chances I missed, but unfortunately didn't become interested until just recently. I've just been keeping an eye on eBay, trying to snag a new copy for at least a few bucks cheaper than retail after shipping. I know of an online merchant where I can purchase it for $48 shipped, but I figure why do that when I can score one on eBay for a couple of bucks cheaper and get a feedback +1 in the process? Obviously, this auction doesn't fit that bill anymore, though. :?

[quote name='masha']zion . I bought this doll on ebay last summer. Trust pointed it out and I couldn't resist.
LQQK Click :arrow: [/quote]

:lol: i cant believe you still have that thing...i knew some1 on here bought it, but i forgot who....i cant help to think about the many, many little kids that you've scared the shit out of with that doll

[quote name='blueweltall']You miss out on alot of good chance to pick this game up at a great price Javil. There was the gamefly deal where you could get it for $30 shipped in a like new condition that also include the cd with free shipping. There was also the overstock one where you could get it shipped for $40 new with a 10% discount. If you really want it you should pay full price now. If you wait any longer you might ending up have to pay more than retail down the road and that would suck. I'm not flaming you javil just pick up this game now and enjoy it. :wink:[/quote]

i picked it up a while back at TRU during the b2g1f deal

this thread is funny as hell by the way....

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']

Growlanser screwup?[/quote]

Yeah I got 2 copies so I needed to get rid of one, I thought we went over that already? :oops:[/quote]

Oh, I thought you realized that it was a mistake to trade it to me for so little (I had not seen them at any EB or GS stores near me. I guess I forgot to mention that I would have paid more for it) :cool:[/quote]

is this game becoming that hard to find yet? if so, i need to pick one up while i still can

I paid full price for Nocturne [with trade credit] and bought the guide [for like 30% off], and they were both worth it.
The first printing of the game game with the CD, but odds are, there was only one printing. Check the back cover, near the bottom, it should say 'limited edition contains soundtrack cd' in not-real-big type. This soundtrack rocks, one of the best videogame soundtracks I've heard.
Growlanser Generations is also an excellent game, if you like strategy rpgs that actually require strategy. [I have just finished GII, I'm assuming GIII will be as good].

[quote name='"The Successful Dropout"'][quote name='masha']zion . I bought this doll on ebay last summer. Trust pointed it out and I couldn't resist.

:lol: i cant believe you still have that thing...i knew some1 on here bought it, but i forgot who....i cant help to think about the many, many little kids that you've scared the shit out of with that doll[/quote]

Can't tell you exectly how many, I only can tell you that I brought it to the last year Helloween party . We had around 200 people ....they brought their kids with them to the party. I've heard some of them couldn't sleep that night :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='MightySlacker']list them!

And it'd STILL be worth it. And I'm only saying that based on the strength on Growlanser 2 - I haven't even played the 3rd one yet!

Dave[/quote]
Advance Wars
Advance Wars 2
Astro Boy: Omega Factor
Bomberman Tournament
ChuChu Rocket
Final Fantasy Tactics
Fire Emblem
Golden Sun
Ice Climber
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Metroid: Zero Mission
Sonic Pinball Party
Sword Of Mana
Tactics Ogre: The Knight Of Lodis
WarioWare: Mega Microgame$
[/quote]

zion, All of this !? How dare you?!
:rofl:
Please make similar offer to me for TOD.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='kaji7p56']

Growlanser screwup?[/quote]

Yeah I got 2 copies so I needed to get rid of one, I thought we went over that already? :oops:[/quote]

Oh, I thought you realized that it was a mistake to trade it to me for so little (I had not seen them at any EB or GS stores near me. I guess I forgot to mention that I would have paid more for it) :cool:[/quote]

is this game becoming that hard to find yet? if so, i need to pick one up while i still can[/quote]

I don't think it's really that hard to find yet. But I doubt it will ever go down in price.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']b4 someone else mentions it.....why have 3 posts in a row, when you can have 4? :twisted:[/quote]

who cares? :mrgreen:

I'm the seller of this auction. Judging by the reviews and people talk about this game, it really sounds like a great game. Definately, if you guys are in doubt about picking this game up, chances are you most likely won't find it anywhere else. It's been out for a while and I haven't seen any stores have it in stock. This is my own copy that I had for a while but never got a chance to open it and play it. College tuition for private university is CRAZY so I need the cash fast. I hate to part with it. I know Digital Devil Saga is coming out soon. I can't afford that either. :cry: Good Luck to all if you guys are bidding on the auction. Don't let this deal pass up!

[quote name='masha']$46.00 already? Good job SSPrelude :!:[/quote]
It's zion bumping up the price out of spite for me, I tell you. :lol:

I haven't shut up about this game since December, but I'm too hesitant to cough up $50. Now that it's getting harder and harder to find, I decided it's now or never (or at least later, with a premium)...and then my girlfriend ordered it for me. :D

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='masha']$46.00 already? Good job SSPrelude :!:[/quote]
It's zion bumping up the price out of spite for me, I tell you. :lol:[/quote]

No, it's just that other people really want to play this game and have put their money where their mouth is.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='masha']$46.00 already? Good job SSPrelude :!:[/quote]
It's zion bumping up the price out of spite for me, I tell you. :lol:[/quote]

No, it's just that other people really want to play this game and have put their money where their mouth is.[/quote]

okay, so who's eating money now?

[quote name='oxidative']Holy smokes this auction is out of control. I think I saw a few copies left at my local TRU. Time to pick them up![/quote]
No kidding. I think even zion would agree with that statement now.

[quote name='Javil'][quote name='oxidative']Holy smokes this auction is out of control. I think I saw a few copies left at my local TRU. Time to pick them up![/quote]
No kidding. I think even zion would agree with that statement now.[/quote]

I'm not the penny pincher here. :roll:

If you want a copy to play you'd better get one soon or wait a while because the release of DD and it's sequel later this year age going to keep the price above what many here will want to pay.

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='oxidative']Holy smokes this auction is out of control. I think I saw a few copies left at my local TRU. Time to pick them up![/quote]

If you want a copy to play you'd better get one soon or wait a while because the release of DD and it's sequel later this year age going to keep the price above what many here will want to pay.[/quote]

I started looking for volume deals already for Nocturne.

http://www.atlus.com/dds/ :arrow: Download :arrow: videos :arrow: :!: :!: :!:

[quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='oxidative']Holy smokes this auction is out of control. I think I saw a few copies left at my local TRU. Time to pick them up![/quote]

If you want a copy to play you'd better get one soon or wait a while because the release of DD and it's sequel later this year age going to keep the price above what many here will want to pay.[/quote]

http://www.atlus.com/dds/ :arrow: Download :arrow: videos :arrow: :!: :!: :!:[/quote]

I already pick up some extra copies. I'm trying to collect the whole shin megami tensei series. Just the U.S. release. I pm you a place that you might want to try if your serious about "collecting." Its a great deal if you buy in bulk.:wink:

[quote name='blueweltall'][quote name='masha'][quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='Javil'][quote name='oxidative']Holy smokes this auction is out of control. I think I saw a few copies left at my local TRU. Time to pick them up![/quote]

http://www.atlus.com/dds/ :arrow: Download :arrow: videos :arrow: :!: :!: :!:[/quote]

I already pick up some extra copies. I'm trying to collect the whole shin megami tensei series. Just the U.S. release. I pm you a place that you might want to try if your serious about "collecting." Its a great deal if you buy in bulk.:wink:[/quote]

I have a whole megami series and my Atlus US collection is 90 % complete.

Whoa, $65! Didn't this game come out last fall? How hard could it be to find. Anyway, I got my copy still sealed. I bought it during the TRU B2G1 free sale. Haven't had time to play it with all the AAA titles that came out.

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']There is no navigation on the site...[/quote]

just type your date of birth it's rated "M" and you'll see a navigation :lol:

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']maybe I typed my birth in wrong, it just brings me to an info page.[/quote]

clean your cookies and retype it..hint...around 1975 :lol:

arg... this is annoying... it accepts my birthday, and the flash loads, and it takes me to a site with a description of the game and no menu...

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']arg... this is annoying... it accepts my birthday, and the flash loads, and it takes me to a site with a description of the game and no menu...[/quote]

what browser are you using?

[quote name='dental_regurgitation']i get that screen without the bottom menu... weird.[/quote]

I just tried IE and it works fine....hmmm.

bread's done
Back