Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne $14.92 Target EXTREME YMMV!!!

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
I just got back from Target and picked up the last copy of this game for an absolutely unbelieveable price.

I don't know if it was a pricing error or what as it's still $49.99 at their website but I knows I gots it cheap.

[quote name='Masterkyo']PittsburghAfterDark

If you said Target have SMT: N for $15 can you just POST the SKU # on your receipt instead the UPC on the cover.

Only SKU # on receipt is make easy to search on LRT monitor see if the item is instock or not... IF you can proved it ...

SORRY! is mean you are BIG LIAR if you can't proved it & We will ask CHEAPY D close the thread.[/quote]

Now I just need to find someone to translate his strange but beautiful language.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='Masterkyo']PittsburghAfterDark

If you said Target have SMT: N for $15 can you just POST the SKU # on your receipt instead the UPC on the cover.

Only SKU # on receipt is make easy to search on LRT monitor see if the item is instock or not... IF you can proved it ...

SORRY! is mean you are BIG LIAR if you can't proved it & We will ask CHEAPY D close the thread.[/quote]

Now I just need to find someone to translate his strange but beautiful language.[/quote]

Beautiful?

[quote name='lurknomore'][quote name='guessed'][quote name='Masterkyo']PittsburghAfterDark

Now I just need to find someone to translate his strange but beautiful language.[/quote]

Beautiful?[/quote]

Well, strange. I only kept beautiful in there to make it more recognizable as a Dilbert quote.

I have 7 Targets around me and I have never seen it there.

Wild guess .....someone returned Christmas present to a wrong store. :wink:

[quote name='masha']I have 7 Targets around me and I have never seen it there.

Wild guess .....someone returned Christmas present to a wrong store. :wink:[/quote]

You're probably right... I checked 5 Targets between last night and today.

[quote name='masha']I have 7 Targets around me and I have never seen it there.

Wild guess .....someone returned Christmas present to a wrong store. :wink:[/quote]

that may be the reason

So apparently we've discovered a game Target doesn't usually carry, or carried so few of they're quite gone, now... :p Rats.

[quote name='PittsburghAfterDark']I just got back from Target and picked up the last copy of this game for an absolutely unbelieveable price.

I don't know if it was a pricing error or what as it's still $49.99 at their website but I knows I gots it cheap.[/quote]

Where in Pittsburgh did you get it? I'm pretty close to Pittsburgh (suburbs) and I know a couple of Targets in my area..

this game seems to be rare I also saw Shadow Hearts Covenants at one of my Targets and it has yet to come back in stock....

bread's done
Back