Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Available at Gamefly

Sku Rhim

CAGiversary!
Did a quick search and didn't see a previous post on this one:

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne is now available used at Gamefly for those who are still trying to buy it and having trouble locating it in retail.

Cheapass Link

[quote name='Kayden']Bastard... you just cost me $40....

Er.... thanks....[/QUOTE]

wait another year and you'll pay $70 - $90

Picked one up finally...people are hoarding them now expecting them to go up in price so they're sold out everywhere around here now (where nobody was buying them before).

Hope I get the soundtrack with it since it IS on the back cover of the case in the picture.

Thanks.

Darn! last time they have it for $30 + free shipping now it went up to $35 plus shipping (still thinking)................!! :)

[quote name='Masterkyo']Darn! last time they have it for $30 + free shipping now it went up to $35 plus shipping (still thinking)................!! :)[/QUOTE]

Yup, I remember that. When Gamefy has limited quantities the price goes up.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Darn! last time they have it for $30 + free shipping now it went up to $35 plus shipping (still thinking)................!! :)[/QUOTE]

I know. That's annoying. I dunno if for ten bucks more I should pick it up in store New.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I know. That's annoying. I dunno if for ten bucks more I should pick it up in store New.[/QUOTE]
Only if you can find it....

When was it $30? Maybe it will go back down soon. I was supposed to have been sent a copy of this by a CAG, but it's been a couple weeks and I haven't heard from them or seen the game. :bomb: Luckily, this person was going to ship first and I haven't payed. I still think $37 is a little bit high for it used as all the EBs in my area still have new copies.

Darn! Gamefly finally got Shin Megami Tensei back in stock. I remember backin late December/early to mid-January that they had in stock for $30 and free shipping but I hesitated too long (didn't have the money and didn't want to charge it really) and by the time I could pay for it, it was all sold out and hasn't been in-stock since well, today. No big deal anyhow since I bought it a few weeks ago at a local EB that I saw had gotten it in-stock used. They had both new and used versions, but the used version was the SE of it and the game looked as though it had never been used. Perfect case, manual, game cd (no visible scratches as well as I could tell) everything. Plus because I bought the game that day, I got an extra 20% off the guide. came out to $48 or so, so it wasn't too bad. I'd rather pay this price now than see it go up when Shin Megami Tensei: DDS 1 and 2 come out. Can't wait to pick those up now.

Does anyone know whether or not the two DDSes will have SEs like Nocturne had? I now that the first one that is coming up (in a week or so) will be coming with a special box, but is that all?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Darn! Gamefly finally got Shin Megami Tensei back in stock. I remember backin late December/early to mid-January that they had in stock for $30 and free shipping but I hesitated too long (didn't have the money and didn't want to charge it really) and by the time I could pay for it, it was all sold out and hasn't been in-stock since well, today. No big deal anyhow since I bought it a few weeks ago at a local EB that I saw had gotten it in-stock used. They had both new and used versions, but the used version was the SE of it and the game looked as though it had never been used. Perfect case, manual, game cd (no visible scratches as well as I could tell) everything. Plus because I bought the game that day, I got an extra 20% off the guide. came out to $48 or so, so it wasn't too bad. I'd rather pay this price now than see it go up when Shin Megami Tensei: DDS 1 and 2 come out. Can't wait to pick those up now.

Does anyone know whether or not the two DDSes will have SEs like Nocturne had? I now that the first one that is coming up (in a week or so) will be coming with a special box, but is that all?[/QUOTE]

DDS1 box will have game and soundtrack inside and space for the DDS2, when it comes out. Atlus also giving away PS2 controller armor stickers with preorders.

bread's done
Back