Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne Soundtrack

sonicbooom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Anyone know where I can get the soundtrack that comes with the game? I just bought the game used, but the soundtrack was not with it. Thanks.

Yeah, you have to mail it in but the customer service is superb! They treat there customer like kings. Very polite and fast shipping.

Nice. So I don't even have to pay for shipping? Great news for me.. I was kinda pissed that my used copy didn't come complete, but $2 just to buy the soundtrack? Wow.

It's cool to just put two bucks in the envelope rather than get a money order, right?

That is awesome. I bought mine used also and was dissapointed I missed out on the OST. I never even thought to check their website. Now I'm gonna look for some info on Maga Carta they got coming out this winter.

[quote name='chaarlieee']Nice. So I don't even have to pay for shipping? Great news for me.. I was kinda pissed that my used copy didn't come complete, but $2 just to buy the soundtrack? Wow.

It's cool to just put two bucks in the envelope rather than get a money order, right?[/QUOTE]

It's always better to get a money order than cash because if cash suddenly gets "lost" in the mail you are SOL.

Yeah, I know. But I've sent cash in the mail many times and my orders have always gone through. And this one is only two bucks. Nothing for me to cry over. *knock on wood*

I might just ask my mom if she can write me a two dollar check. I feel like such a kid.. but it's great to still live at home. Heh, and just yesterday I returned my "free" checks to WaMu because of the $16 printing fee.

bread's done
Back