Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

dahermitt

CAGiversary!
looking for a website where i can purchase Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne that is in stock. i dont care about the price, i just want to avaoid ebay's overinflated prices....

[quote name='dahermitt']looking for a website where i can purchase Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne that is in stock. i dont care about the price, i just want to avaoid ebay's overinflated prices....[/QUOTE]

That last sentence didn't make a lot of sense. You don't care about the price, but you do care about the price.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']gamestop and ebs store locator should be able to find you a used one.

You could also special order one from Gamecrazy.[/QUOTE]

That's how I found mine though game stop, 34.99 after disc.card.

sorry, not trying to be off topic. But... earlier in this thread Dr Mario Kart mentioned the Gamestop store locator. I've looked for the online stock lists and I can't find them anywhere. Could someone tell me where to find it. I've looked in other threads and didn't see anywhere appropriate to ask. thanks.

[quote name='thisiswack']sorry, not trying to be off topic. But... earlier in this thread Dr Mario Kart mentioned the Gamestop store locator. I've looked for the online stock lists and I can't find them anywhere. Could someone tell me where to find it. I've looked in other threads and didn't see anywhere appropriate to ask. thanks.[/QUOTE]
It's right under the price box on the page of the game, like this.

Has anyone who ordered the game from Gamefly actually received it yet? My credit card was charged a month ago and I was told that it shipped, yet I am still waiting for it to come. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I was in my TRU today picking up some penny guides when I noticed they still had quite a few SMT:Ns still in-stock for $49.99. I figured they would have been bought out a long time ago, but they have been there since Jan. If anyone wants one, I can pick one up for them for cost - cost being $49.99 + tax ($3-4ish I think) + $2.30 shipping (1st class with DC).

I didn't know this game was getting so rare to find new, but I guess it is. I bought mine when it first came out, but I hated it, so I traded it, heh. But hey, a lot of other people want it and they are just rotting at my TRU, so if anyone wants one, just PM me and we can work out the details. ^_^

[quote name='Jeoff']Has anyone who ordered the game from Gamefly actually received it yet? My credit card was charged a month ago and I was told that it shipped, yet I am still waiting for it to come. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.[/QUOTE]

Mine arrived about 2-3 weeks ago. You might want to consider contacting Gamefly.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']I was in my TRU today picking up some penny guides when I noticed they still had quite a few SMT:Ns still in-stock for $49.99. I figured they would have been bought out a long time ago, but they have been there since Jan. If anyone wants one, I can pick one up for them for cost - cost being $49.99 + tax ($3-4ish I think) + $2.30 shipping (1st class with DC).

I didn't know this game was getting so rare to find new, but I guess it is. I bought mine when it first came out, but I hated it, so I traded it, heh. But hey, a lot of other people want it and they are just rotting at my TRU, so if anyone wants one, just PM me and we can work out the details. ^_^[/QUOTE]
Yeah, a copy mysteriously appeared at my TRU, all of a sudden. I'm just hoping they drop it at some point, or something...while it's still there.

Yea I emailed them about it. You don't need to actually start a free trial to buy games from them do you? I thought all that got you was free shipping when buying games...

Even if you did need to start a trial to buy games from them my credit card still shouldn't have been charged.

I had to start a free trial in order to buy it. Once they send you the game from your rental Q, theres an option to keep it $34.99. If you choose to keep it they send you the case and manual

Saw a guy at the flea market selling it today brand new for 34.99... said his distrubutor has more copies as well.

I'll talk to him and see if I can get his email address to give to someone that might want to get a copy.

[quote name='Scotty P']I got a new copy at my local EB two weeks ago, so don't give up on just getting lucky :)[/QUOTE]

An EB near me has them too, full price (as one should expect for this game at EB).

I got a response from Gamefly today saying that the game might have been lost in the mail. They were very nice about it and they were willing to refund my money. I'm so relieved.

Now I gotta go look for another copy of the game though...

I got my case and manual frrom gamefly today and they sent me the Limited Edition. Iam very happy with Gamefly right now. This company has come from right field to sweep us cags off our feet :)

bread's done
Back