Shining Force EXA, Metal Gear Solid Digital Comic (new), Twisted Metal PSP!

Roufuss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Shipping for CAG's will be $4.60, you'll pay what I pay. Not a huge shipping discount but this stuff needs to be where it's going by Friday, so Priority it is. Plus I'm sure you'll want these NES games packed nicely in a sturdy box ;)

Moving on to what is for sale!

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZroufussQQhtZ-1

PSP -

Twisted Metal Head On - $6.99
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel (NEW) - $11.99

PS2 -

Shining Force EXA - $27.99
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 (JAPANESE IMPORT) - $19.99

[quote name='sandman007']Where's the link?[/QUOTE]

Ha, oh shit, my bad - was trying to get all these up by 9 pm.

Link is in the OP, it might take a few hours before they all show up.

These are going fast - Metroid and Dr. Mario are already sold, and someone already bid on Contra so the BIN is now gone :cry:

[quote name='linkpwns']I wish I had an NES[/QUOTE]

Yea, the same guy who bought Metroid and Dr. Mario just now bought Ghosts N Goblins, Hogan's Alley, and TMNT.

These are going way faster than I expected.

So yea, anyone who is interested, should act fast ;)

Already sold 4 games =O

Cmon and buuuuuuuuuuuuuy already!

And just now sold another one :D

Lowered prices on the NES games - $2 for complete NES games? Have I gone crazy?!?

[quote name='botticus']Hmm... I hate auctions, but I've been jonesing for an Amazing Mirror for a while.[/QUOTE]

If you, or any CAG wins, I'll drop the shipping price from $6.00 to $4.60... that goes for anything I have up currently, except the PC game lot, since it weighs a bit more.

Too bad about the PC game lot shipping, I was really only interested in 3 of the 7=6. Simcity 3000, Alpha Centauri, and Jagged Alliance 2. Actually have the first two I mentioned, just can't find them anymore. Have to think about it some more.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Too bad about the PC game lot shipping, I was really only interested in 3 of the 7=6. Simcity 3000, Alpha Centauri, and Jagged Alliance 2. Actually have the first two I mentioned, just can't find them anymore. Have to think about it some more.[/QUOTE]

The lot has discounted shipping, it's just not as low as the other ones, due to Priority Mail raping anything over a pound - I mean, if you want to do Media Mail to really lower shipping, that's fine, tell me and I'll pull it off Ebay and just sell it to you here, I just won't be anywhere near a computer after next Fri for a week or more so if there are any problems with it, it'll have to wait.

But I really really don't anticipate any problems whatsoever, so yea, if you want to do Media through CAG, let me know.

If I did do a discount on Priority Mail, I'd need a zip code to see exactly what it would cost - I've had some packages over a pound be $5.25 or so, and some of them have been as high as $6.45, so I can't really discount it a set amount.

I'm really REALLY flexible on this stuff when it comes to things like shipping (not so much cost, $5 for these six games is already pretty cheap as it is) because I really need this stuff gone by next Fri.

On other stuff, yea, I'll work on cost.

[quote name='shrike4242']Bought X3. Sent you a PM about it.[/QUOTE]

Yep, PM'ed you back and I already sent you your shipping refund back.

Magiic, don't have time to wait at the post office to ship out of the US, sorry.

[quote name='bmsdaddy']Payment sent for the PC games.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I'll ship it out first thing tomorrow morning!

I've got lots more stuff coming tonight - some GBA / PSP / GC / PC games, I think, all on 3 day BIN's because well, it's gotta be gone by Sunday ;)

Kingdom Hearts 2 is now goooooone!

Listed many more PS2 / PSP / PC / GBA / GC games!

There might be a few more PSP games dropping soon too in the next 20 minutes.

Added 4 more games for PSP -

Me and My Katamari
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel (NEW)
Metal Gear Acid
Tekken Dark Resurrection

Big props to Shrike for coming through and grabbing some of these games :D

Sorry guys, also killed the Amazing Mirror auction to sell it to Shrike since he has bought 4 things already and showed an interest in it.

[quote name='Roufuss']Big props to Shrike for coming through and grabbing some of these games :D

Sorry guys, also killed the Amazing Mirror auction to sell it to Shrike since he has bought 4 things already and showed an interest in it.[/quote]Yep, blame me for it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Yep, blame me for it.[/QUOTE]

I think you bought almost every PC game except for the Guild Wars :lol:

Which is awesome, I really just needed the PC and NES stuff to go, since everything else, if it doesn't sell, can get dumped at EB.

But don't let it come to that! If anything catches anyone's eye I'd be willing to work with some prices, just like I did with Shrike!

Lowered the prices of Pokemon Pinball, FF 12, SSX Blur and Sonic & The Secret Rings.

Cmon people, dirt cheap Wii games!

Bump, auctions end in a day, things are still 99 cents - $1.25 - cmon, there has to be some Contra / Mike Tyson fans out there :lol:

Yea, I got some other stuff too, but who cares about that, bid on my NES games ;)

If a CAG wins I will throw in one of the $1.99 complete NES games if they don't sell (which is either Mickey Mousecapade, Commando, or Trojan).

One last bump, lowered prices for the last time -

Really surprised nobody jumped on those Wii games - they are 1/2 price even after shipping, at this point.

bread's done
Back