Shining Force Neo 23.59 @overstock.com

A VERY love or hate game, just like Legend of mana. personally I loved this game to death, but then again I love all 2D action rpgs.

[quote name='j.elles']I think it will be greatest hits or something so i'm waiting for that and the GGC or something.[/quote]

The game sold absolutely nowhere near the required amount to make GH. It had a very small run. I'd probably reccommend picking it up at this price, simply because it may not be around long enough to drop any more in price.

I love this game too. Got my char to lvl 198. This game is more hack and slash like Diablo and has the same combat like record of lodoss on DC. It has no strategy like the other Shining titles. just hack n slash

[quote name='SailorDaravon']The game sold absolutely nowhere near the required amount to make GH. It had a very small run. I'd probably reccommend picking it up at this price, simply because it may not be around long enough to drop any more in price.[/QUOTE]

All the copies at all the EB/GS around me are still sitting there since the $29.99 drop. I really want to play this game, because I know it's right up my alley, but I also know that EB/GS is going to drop those to $19.99. And the day they do, I'll be there to swoop in with my store credit and pick it up.

Great deal though OP. Best price I've seen for the game so far.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Hmmm I loved Shining Force 1,2, and 3. I really want this but does anyone know if its worth the 25.00?[/quote]

If you loved previous ones, you might find the neo version alot different with new interface non-turn based, real time, hack & slash action RPG.

Review

[quote name='shipwreck']All the copies at all the EB/GS around me are still sitting there since the $29.99 drop. I really want to play this game, because I know it's right up my alley, but I also know that EB/GS is going to drop those to $19.99. And the day they do, I'll be there to swoop in with my store credit and pick it up.

Great deal though OP. Best price I've seen for the game so far.[/quote]

Really? I haven't seen a new copy since it first came out around here. Local GS has a used copy or two from time to time, but it's been ages since I saw a new one.

Thanks OP, I ordered it with the 8% off coupon from the front page. Only about $1 more after tax if I waited for EB/GS to drop it to $19.99.

[quote name='buurrnn']I love this game too. Got my char to lvl 198. This game is more hack and slash like Diablo and has the same combat like record of lodoss on DC. It has no strategy like the other Shining titles. just hack n slash[/QUOTE]

i loved BGDA and liked Champions etc...

I tried to get into SFN but found it boring. I cant explain why but it just didnt grab me like the BGDA games did

I need to go back & finish this game, but I really enjoyed what I played of it. Best described as a traditional Japanese RPG meets Baldur's Gate: DA. The hack 'n slash action of BG, with more of an "epic" story feel and exploration of a Japanese RPG.

They're also supposedly making a direct sequel to this game, tho afaik they haven't said if they're bringing it to the US or not.

[quote name='argyle']I need to go back & finish this game, but I really enjoyed what I played of it. Best described as a traditional Japanese RPG meets Baldur's Gate: DA. The hack 'n slash action of BG, with more of an "epic" story feel and exploration of a Japanese RPG.

They're also supposedly making a direct sequel to this game, tho afaik they haven't said if they're bringing it to the US or not.[/quote]

Does it get really hard after the middle of the story, you get swarmed by 100s of enemy. :bomb:

bread's done
Back