Shinobi 3DS $10.29 @Amazon

Big fan of this one. Old school and hardcore but not with the brittle repetition of Meat Boy. Gets stupid a bit later on but it's a fun ride

[quote name='chickenbutt']Thanks. I just got a 3DS with no games and I've been looking for some cheap games to start with.[/QUOTE]

I seriously suggest you picking up Zelda OoT 3D even if you'e played it. :)

[quote name='chickenbutt']Thanks. I just got a 3DS with no games and I've been looking for some cheap games to start with.[/QUOTE]

Check the Kmart clearance thread.

Want to grab this, but if I'm already ignoring SSX for $10 from Gamefly right now (that I really want), not spending $10 on this. :/

[quote name='BetaDemo']Shinobi was $1 on PSN last week.[/QUOTE]

Revenge of Shinobi, a sequel to the original Shinobi, was $1 last week. I think the 3DS game is the third unique game Sega has released with the title "Shinobi."

This game is rather good, one of the best 3DS games thus far. Starts off great and gets a little boring but it's more then worth this price. Buy it.

I finished about 2/3s of the game. Like others have said, starts great and gets boring later, so boring that I couldn't even finish it. That or because there's just too many games these days to spend my time on, unlike old times.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']Check the Kmart clearance thread.[/QUOTE]

Was able to get Ghost Recon for cheaper than Shinobi. I'd get OoT 3D too, but it's a bit high for me right now.

That one click Prime button is very dangerious while sitting on the can.

Thanx OP, can't see why not at that price.

bread's done
Back