Shinoto's Shabby Store, Selling a few gems off

Shinoto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
This will be updated, and checked up on a daily basis.
All shipped is for the US
It will be shipped 1st class USPS(About 3-5days normally) with Delivery Confirmation.
I currently have no rep here, But my account on Goozex is Shintoki. My Neogaf account is the same name. I am 13 to 3. The 3 there are negative rep are, 1. I put on the wrong tag 2. My account reactivated a bit earlier then intended and didn't even know about it. 3. Where I still don't know what happened but gave up on it. But for the most part, I ship fast and have sent already quite a few expensive games over it.

1. Updated Price, 13.99$ Shipped, US for Warhammer Online(Sealed)
2. Legend of Mana, Mint Condition, Can post pics, 39.99$ shipped*On Hold for a bit*
3. Trauma Center(DS) Sealed, Sold$ shipped
4. Pikmin 2, Complete, 29.99$
5. Xenosaga III complete SOLD$
Infinite Discovery, Sealed and includes the bonus from Amazon 28.99
Advance Wars DoR, Sealed, New, 13.99(Sale Pending)
Disgaea 2 Cursed Memories, 23.99, Mint, Never played
Final Fantasy VII, 64.99$, Greatest Hits. Correction, Disc are mint and manual but case has some scuff marks (Will only ship with payment first, No other options)
Original Dynasty Warriors on PS1, 12.99, Disc Only.
Ape Escape, Black labeled, Sealed, PS1. 49.99
*All prices are shipped*

Depending how much less and how nice you are, I can adjust the prices a bit.

DVDs
Season 2 of the Office, 14.99 Sealed
King of the Hill seasons 2-4, 12.99, 2 and 3 are sealed, 4 is opened but un-used
Sakura Diaries 11.99
Ninja Scrolls The TV Series, 15.99

If you want insurance, I'll be more then happy to work something out.
Pictures, and anything you need at request.
I'll ship first one anything under 24.99 on the list, Since This is my first time selling here to people with already establish trading rep

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ryusei']are u only selling?[/quote]
I'm actually coming up with a list of games to trade for right now, But its kinda difficult finding games of equal worth.

So I decided just put up the prices for now, and update with the list to trade for later.

[quote name='Ryusei']check me for legend of mana please[/quote]
Sure, Np. I'll try to upload some pictures to and everything tonight

[quote name='Ryusei']ah? no, wut i meant was if you could check my list to see if theres anything u would trade for legend of mana[/quote]
Sorry about that, Kinda misunderstood a bit.

bread's done
Back