[ShinyLoot] 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals

shinyloot

Official Representative
Today our 101 Days of Summer Daily Deals has begun. For those interested in the mechanics of the sale:

• Every day at midnight (CST) we will launch a new round of deals, up to 6 on Mon - Thu and up to 12 on Fri - Sun.
  • Prices will all be at, around, or below previous lows
  • This sale will run until September 7
  • Participating games will sometimes be repeated and sometimes not
I'll try to post updates here on which games are on sale, but I know I won't make it every day. With 24 hours to act it might be too late by the time you see it anyway, so I would suggest keeping an eye on the deal page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm interested in Wyv & Keep, but you guys should get a new build from the developers. The game is no longer in Beta and hasn't been since June.

I'm looking at Hinterland and Mosby's Confederacy.  Any thoughts on either?  I know they both got mediocre reviews, but for $1 each...

I'm looking at Hinterland and Mosby's Confederacy. Any thoughts on either? I know they both got mediocre reviews, but for $1 each...
People seem to recommend Hinterland, but not Mosby's Confederacy.

Oh, and Jack Keane 1 is on sale for a $1.

Quick Plays:

Creeper World:

Finished like 7 levels probably an hour of game play.  Fun little tower defense with a twist.  Doesn't look like much, but I did fail the latest stage so it's not easy.  The main twist is that you don't just lay down towers and let them shoot, you have to create a network to transport energy to the towers so they can build and shoot.  You have finite energy and you have to increase it with storage to power all your towers.  You also have to connect your network to three power centers each level to power a portal to warp out of the location to safety.  All the while you have to fight off the swarming creeper mass that is relentless.  Definitely happy with the purchase so far.  I've been told you can play the flash version online for free, but for $1 I am happy to have it available offline.

Grave Digger:

Finished the first level of 18.  Game is rally Grave Robber since that is what you do.  It's a stealth/sneak game.  Nothing much to look at.  You have to sneak around each level to dig up and rob graves of loot and then find and dig up the key to unlock the gate and leave.  Different spirits haunt each cemetery and have different attributes you have to take into account.  I had fun with it and this one has a Desura key so I hope we get Steam keys if it is ever greenlit.  

Good sale.

Picled up Creeper World and Grave Digger since I missed it on IGS.

Any chance people who bought Neighbors From Hell from you guys could get a Steam key? I saw they had Steam keys when it was included in Humble.
Unlikely at the moment. We are allowed to offer either the DRM-free version or the Steam version but not both in one package like we do with our other offers. In the long term interest of providing customers with at minimum a DRM-free or one time key activation versions we've chosen to distribute the DRM-free version instead.

I'm interested in Wyv & Keep, but you guys should get a new build from the developers. The game is no longer in Beta and hasn't been since June.
This should be updated within the next few days from our talks with the developer.

This week we are doing a little pre-holiday sale with 'Series Week' where titles from series such as Gothic, Book of Unwritten Tales, Grotesque Tactics, and a total of 45 games across a dozen different series are on sale for 50-75% off.

This sale will last until Sunday night at 11:59 pm CST.

Our 12 Days of Christmas Sale is now underway with 200 games at 50% off. We'll have new daily deals every night at midnight CST through January 5. Enjoy the sale!

Our first set of daily deals include:

Doorways Chapter 1 and 2

Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold

The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief

Crazy Machines 2

Gothic Complete

for 60-75% off! DRM-free and some with Steam keys.

Would be tempted to get Cook, Serve, Delicious if it came with a Steam key.

Probably not enough time I imagine, but any chance you'd look into getting them Shinyloot rep?

We did end up getting Steam keys - though towards the very end of the day. We did post about it on our Twitter.

Day 3 daily deals are live:

Anodyne

Desparados: Wanted Dead or Alive

Desparados 2: Cooper's Revenge

Helldorado

Wyv & Keep

Farm Machines Championship 2013

All 75% Off

Tempted by Farm Machines, if only to increase my rapidly expanding collection of farming simulators.

Somebody really needs to come up with an arcade farming game.  Maybe something similar to the olympics/track & field genre...rhythm button mashers that let you milk cows, plant seeds, fix broken machinery...the possibilities are endless!

Okay, the possibilities are maybe 5.  And who am I kidding, this game probably already exists.

Day 8 of the Christmas Sale is underway:

Painkiller Black Edition

War of the Human Tanks

Mark Leung Revenge of the Bitch

Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage

All 75% off today!

Day 9 of the Christmas Sale is underway:

Cargo: Quest for Gravity

Dead Hungry Diner

Survivor Squad

Farm for Your Life

The Inner World: SE

50% off of The Inner World, 75% off the rest. Survivor Squad and Cargo come with Steam keys.

Day 10 of the Christmas Sale:

75% off:

ArcaniA: Gothic 4

ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif

Zigfrak

East India Company

Pahelika: Revelations

50% off:

MotoGP13

Zigfrak also comes with a Steam and Desura key.

12th and Final Day of our Christmas Sale:

75% off:

Septerra Core

Jack Keane

Jack Kane 2

Q.U.B.E.

Industry Giant 2 Gold

All DRM-free. Christmas sale ends in ~12 hours from the time of this post.

Additionally, we have 200 games discounted by 50% in our full Christmas Sale List.

Happy New Year!

Today we announce our Forever Alone Sale! 

We are honoring those without special plans this Valentine's Day for a full week with a sale on over 170 single player games up to 80% off.

Those interested in a schedule of 24 hour deals this week can check out the HTML version of our membership email we are sending out.

Im a bit leery about shinlyloot these days. I got Frogs VS Storks for my mom, but when i went to install it it requires a key to extract the file. Theres no mention of a code or key or anything like that anywhere.  This happened over a month ago and i emailed support but never got any reply back at all

Im a bit leery about shinlyloot these days. I got Frogs VS Storks for my mom, but when i went to install it it requires a key to extract the file. Theres no mention of a code or key or anything like that anywhere. This happened over a month ago and i emailed support but never got any reply back at all
Can you email [email protected]? I'm not sure why the contact form wouldn't have worked, but I don't see any outstanding support queries.

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but do the RPG Maker games come with a Steam key? I already have XP on Steam and would like to add VX Ace if possible. 

I'm debating between both versions which are on sale for my 10 year old daughter to start building her own games. Does Ace just have more options than XP or is there something that I am missing?

Sorry in advance if this is a stupid question, but do the RPG Maker games come with a Steam key? I already have XP on Steam and would like to add VX Ace if possible.
No Steam keys. Just the regular download version. If you would like to access it from Steam you can add it as a Non-Steam Game to your Library.

just send an email straight there? Yea i guess i can do that. It was well over a month ago. I'll re-dload the game and see if its still got the same key request problem it had before then send the email out if it does
Yes - just email there with exactly what you said in the forum post. Hopefully whatever the issue has been resolved though.

Click here to see current sales and deals for ShinyLoot.

This weekend we have the following multiplayer games for 50-70% Off:

Gas Guzzlers

SCHAR Blue Shield Alliance

Planets Under Attack

Earth 2150

Earth 2160

Knights & Merchants Complete

East India Company

Gear Grinder

GREED: Black Border

We have a couple bigger promotions going on right now.

First, we are in for the launch of Tower of Guns discounted down to $9.99 for 33% off. We're giving customers something special here in that you'll receive both a DRM-free download AND a Steam key with your purchase. Tower of Guns essentially combines rogue-like gameplay from Binding of Isaac with FPS movement and combat of Quake. 

Secondly, we are also cooperating with Groupees on a PWYW bundle with a $1 minimum. You can read more about it on CAG here.

Is there any way you could get desura keys for Revenge of the Bitch? My decision to buy the Groupees bundle hangs on that since it's not up on Steam's greenlight.

Is there any way you could get desura keys for Revenge of the Bitch? My decision to buy the Groupees bundle hangs on that since it's not up on Steam's greenlight.
Seconded... If a game doesn't have have Steam or Desura keys, I just can't bring myself to buy it.

I mentioned it on the Groupees thread already but me too. And Drabelincoln also. And if you absolutely need me to I suppose I can try to round a bunch of other people up from other sources like the Steam powered user forums and Reddit and such to let this developer know that yes we want Desura keys please.

Also try to talk him into putting it up on Greenlight. That's a missed opportunity to have a game in a bundle and not have it on Greenlight. It's not even like it's hard to get in through Greenlight anymore since they are regularly doing mass appovals of 50 and 100 games at a time.

I mentioned it on the Groupees thread already but me too. And Drabelincoln also. And if you absolutely need me to I suppose I can try to round a bunch of other people up from other sources like the Steam powered user forums and Reddit and such to let this developer know that yes we want Desura keys please.

Also try to talk him into putting it up on Greenlight. That's a missed opportunity to have a game in a bundle and not have it on Greenlight. It's not even like it's hard to get in through Greenlight anymore since they are regularly doing mass appovals of 50 and 100 games at a time.
Yeah, I'd upvote the game for sure if it was on greenlight. A game like this would have a decent shot at getting greenlit.

I agree. We'll talk to him about also getting on Greenlight. That's something we encourage a lot of our devs to do now. As you said, tons of games are getting greenlit now.

While on the subject of Desura keys for Groupees purchasers, is there any chance to get Desura keys for Soulcaster I & II?

And I'm definitely a +1 for Revenge of the Bitch Desura keys.

Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land is on Steam now. I'll be waiting for my Steam key from Shiny Loot ;)

Our Try Before You Buy Sale is live. What is that you ask?

24 games discounted from 17 - 67% off (most around 50%), 14 of which include a Steam or Desura key, and all of which have free demos available to...well...try before you buy.

And yes, Call of Cthulhu Steam keys are now available for past, present, and future customers.

Our Try Before You Buy Sale is live. What is that you ask?

24 games discounted from 17 - 67% off (most around 50%), 14 of which include a Steam or Desura key, and all of which have free demos available to...well...try before you buy.

And yes, Call of Cthulhu Steam keys are now available for past, present, and future customers.
don't know any other way to subscribe to this, so random post inserted here.

don't know any other way to subscribe to this, so random post inserted here.
Check the top right of the thread. It'll say "Follow this topic", then click it.

But yes, if you post, generally it'll be enabled by default.

bread's done
Back