Shipping to a different address?

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
Buyer for one item is in Canada. Buyer has one positive feedback from over a month ago. I sent him an invoice for the address in his account last night when the auction closed. He e-mailed me today requesting a total for shipment to a completely different person/address, in Florida. Should I do this? Should I ask why?

I had nothing in the auction stating I would only ship to confirmed addresses.. guess I'm gonna be doing that from now on.

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

If you send to any address that's not confirmed and the on the PayPal payment invoice you are not covered.

Tell them sorry and you have to send to the confirmed address from PayPal.

[quote name='Vinny']NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!

If you send to any address that's not confirmed and the on the PayPal payment invoice you are not covered.

Tell them sorry and you have to send to the confirmed address from PayPal.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You aren't PP covered if you don't send to confirmed.

He hasn't paid me yet. If he pays me and this Florida address is on the transaction information, even if it's not the same address as on the eBay account, am I alright?

[quote name='DustBoogie']He hasn't paid me yet. If he pays me and this Florida address is on the transaction information, even if it's not the same address as on the eBay account, am I alright?[/QUOTE]

PayPal and Ebay keep the same info. So if his eBay invoice addy is one place while the PayPal payment invoice shows another address, then you send to whatever addy is on the PayPal one (and Ebay invoice should be updated if you check it on My Ebay.

As long as the address is confirmed by PayPal, you'll be ok. Whatever address he asks you to send to, make sure it shows up on the PayPal payment invoice and make sure the addy is confirmed and you'll be covered.

bread's done
Back