Shipping to Canada via Fedex

Can't. Package is 30 x 15 x 11, so total length + girth is 200, max is 130 or 108. Can't get a solid answer from them.

What about DHL?

DHL has broker fees also, are you the recipient or sender?

Between the two, go FedEx ground to Canada. If you are the sender, call 800 GOFEDEX and have them step you through it.
I'm pretty sure you will need to set up an account online, (easy to do) and then print on the paperwork at home.
Kinko's and Express counters can receive the ground package to ship it out, but they are unable to produce the customs form (which you will do online).

Typically Kinkos will have the customs forms for you (a bunch of carbon pages) where you fill out the item description, value, shipper, recipient, etc. Between FedEx Express and UPS you are looking at paying a premium for the taxes associated with shipping into the country; which can either be paid by you or the person receiving the package. I would imagine DHL does the same deal, I avoid them at all costs as I have heard far too many horror stories with them. There was a news special about some woman who tried to ship a handmade quilt to a wedding in Italy and ended up being charged about $400 and it took a month to get there. She got her money back.

You will NOT find FedEx GROUND custom's forms to ship to Canada at FedEx Kinkos or a FedEx Express Counter. International paperwork must be done online. You MAY be able to use a Kinko's computer to open an account and print it there, but it's less hassle to do this from home.

bread's done
Back