Shipwreck's FS/FT: Secret of Evermore, We Love Katamari, Fatal Frame III, Trapt, etc.

I'll reply to all PM's this evening because I have to look at the Genesis and SNES again to see exactly what kind of condition they are in.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Metal Gear Solid 3 Exclusive Movie Trailers (new & sealed). Price? Any pics?[/QUOTE]

I'll try and take some pictures tonight. I honestly don't even remember what it looks like right now.

Hopefully youll still have that new/sealed Sega Smash Pack next week, if you do ill buy it. Also CML for Ogre Battle 64.

[quote name='Danro']Hopefully youll still have that new/sealed Sega Smash Pack next week, if you do ill buy it. Also CML for Ogre Battle 64.[/QUOTE]

I didn't see anything on your trade list, but get back to me on the Sega Smash Pack if you want it.

Im intrested in Silent Hill and Medevil 2 psx

I have from you wanted list Suikoden IV and RE GCN

PM me and lets work something out =D

I might have some items on your want list that I'd be willing to part with. Let me get back to you later tonight via PM and see what I have that you have on your wants, plus see if there's anything on your haves that I'd be interested in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interested in both your 360 game mostly RR6 but if I can get both even better

from your want's I have these:
Atelier Iris
Disaster Report (sealed)
BloodRayne 2 (sealed) XB
Legacy Of Kain: Defiance XB

Breath Of Fire GBA
Breath Of Fire II GBA

Chrono Trigger

But I have alot more on my TL that arent on your wants but might interest you so please check it out and let me know what we can do

I'm willing to trade both,

• Disgaea (Complete & Mint), played for under 10 minutes.
  • DDR Max ( Complete & Good condition), the Disc has many light superficial scratches, but I've played it for over 2 years without any problem. The manual is in great shape).
For,

• Phoenix Wright DS
All of my games have only been owned only by me and were brought new. PM only if interested.

I'm looking for a 12 month X360 Live Kit so that mrs. shipwreck can have her own Gamertag. If anyone can find one at one of the Toys R Us that are closing, I'll buy or trade for it.

bread's done
Back