Shipwrecks opinions are not worthless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends who you ask about Shipwrecks opinions. An avid activist for gingers such as yourself, I can see you wanting his input. For a Neurosurgeon such as myself, I could care less what he has to say. I am to busy concentrating on how to do my work for my patients instead of hearing him babble about Trauma Center or some game like that I have mastered in real life.

Did I say Neurosurgeon? I meant chronic masterbater and for patients I just meant my real doll that I keep tied up in the closet.....Oh, I also did not master Trauma Center, that game gets cheap as fuck towards the end....You just keep hammering away at your stalker like tendencies by creating songs for him. Now I need to go put on lipstick and slap my self around in front of a mirror saying what kind of whore I am. After that though maybe we can go out for some coffee and hang and talk all about Ship?

Trauma Center pretty much ruined my DS so the bottom screen looks rather dull in direct sunlight. A victim to avid syringe inject action. I think I'll stick with the Wii version.

[quote name='Davestation']After that though maybe we can go out for some coffee and hang and talk all about Ship?[/QUOTE]

Definitely. And maybe share songs we made about him. Here is that DS-10 one i made in his honor: http://8bc.org/music/Kasreyn/Boatcrash++DS-10/

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back