shirt.woot.com Zelda shirt still available

Their shirts are always available after they sell out, but shipping is $5 instead of free. Guaranteed in stock for at least a week after it's list date.

[quote name='djkunai']Their shirts are always available after they sell out, but shipping is $5 instead of free. Guaranteed in stock for at least a week after it's list date.[/quote]

Good to know. I've always been really confused as to how to browse stock though. Is the day of reckoning basically the only way to do that? I mean, I don't see links otherwise.

[quote name='akashhhhh']Good to know. I've always been really confused as to how to browse stock though. Is the day of reckoning basically the only way to do that? I mean, I don't see links otherwise.[/QUOTE]

After reading here someone buying one of the Zelda shirts, I had to research it myself and am totally hooked on shirt.woot.com now! :)

They do a weekly Day of Reckoning where they sell the top 20 shirts (Survivors) plus 7 more shirts that fell off the list the previous Day of Reckoning, but those will be gone midnight that day (Casualties). I recommend checking their blog on Mondays to see the Day of Reckoning list (sometimes they post it later in the week, so might be worth checking daily). They really should have a separate link for Day of Reckoning though.

Those Zelda shirts should still be on sale next week if anybody really can't afford right now.

bread's done
Back