Shogun 2 Commentary

Who gave this thread a one-star rating? What kind of asshole does that? A fellow PC gaming CAG tries out something new and asks for feedback, and that's the first response? Some real top-grade people skills we've got here in the PC section.

Anyway, nice job henry! It was an overall fun video. The only thing I had an issue with was the camera. I know that in RTS you need to move it around constantly, but it made it a little difficult to watch sometimes.

Other than that, nice job!

[quote name='DukeEdwardI']Who gave this thread a one-star rating? What kind of asshole does that? A fellow PC gaming CAG tries out something new and asks for feedback, and that's the first response? Some real top-grade people skills we've got here in the PC section.

Anyway, nice job henry! It was an overall fun video. The only thing I had an issue with was the camera. I know that in RTS you need to move it around constantly, but it made it a little difficult to watch sometimes.

Other than that, nice job![/QUOTE]

thanks bro. :) will try to work on camera. i have my mouse on max sensitivity. :)

Great idea to provide commentary on your games. I havent played the Shogun series before. A few tips would be to have some key points you want to talk about before you start recording your commentary. This prevents you from saying "umms" and pausing to try to think of what to say. You know the game, you know what happened, so tell us what/why certain things are happening.

bread's done
Back